Prologue: Part 1

AN: Hello, peeps! Another story! :)

It's set in Ancient Rome, but take all the historical concepts with a huuuuge pinch of salt. *history buffs, don't throw your tomatoes at me*. Also, word of caution...the (anti)hero starts out as an arrogant idiot (slavery was a common practice back then and slaves were treated most of the times like animals). It will test your patience, but nothing too extreme will happen.

Another warning before proceeding further: the story will be rated mature, explicit scenes  will start popping out more than in my other stories. The general setting will be grittier as I shall probably focus more on the male PoV.

Having said that, you are now welcome to read! Let me know what you think!

Fearsome Hamster

It's both a blessing and a curse to love someone the way I love you.

 Kronos

Noor

Noor was his property. 

Kronos Maximilian Drachus' property.

He had plucked her from the hands of those savages, from the utter poverty she called home and brought her under his roof, in the heart of proud Rome. The girl was surrounded by unbounded riches and exotic wonders her past life would have never allowed her to lay eyes upon. And for what?

Kronos snarled and smashed a golden vase imported from the far reaches of the desert cities. For nothing.

She might have been the chief's heiress before, but now she was his slave. The very collar on her neck affirmed it. She now existed to please him, to make his every wish come true. Yet, the girl could not even grace him with a fucking smile when asked to.

He tore off the robe, revealing his bare form, heavily muscled by his years on the battlefield. The cloth pooled at his feet. 

He was a kind Dominus. Too kind. Had given her shelter, clean clothes and the most desired position in the villa for those of her kind. Although, a sinful voice told him it was not goodwill that had fuelled this train of action. He had done it to have her close. To satisfy his manic obsession's demands. Nevertheless, his treatment had been fair, bordering on indulgent. 

And how did she repay him? With bitter tears and words whispered in burning hatred.

Other Romans would have had her whipped into submission. Meanwhile he had not even branded her skin with his house name yet, a process he delayed without reason. His body betrayed him as it stirred, recalling the delicious colour of her flesh, that enticing bronze tan that none of the noble ladies possessed.

She existed to please him. Or rather to torment him. 

Yet her words mocked him. "I will never be yours." It echoed repeatedly in his head, its poison spreading in Kronos' heart. Hearing that the other day had angered him like no other and time had only festered the wound. The night had brought no good counsel. Morning light had found him awake and eager to assert his dominance over his impertinent body slave. The girl could not be allowed to have such a power over him. It was him who was her Master and not otherwise.

It was time the slave girl learned not to ever question her Dominus. The imposing man stepped into the awaiting warm pool. He dismissed the servant who jumped to aid him in his bathing.

"Bring my body slave."