Chapter 1- Summer at the Dursley's

"What the bloody hell happened to your face?" Petunia shrieked the moment Vernon shoved Harry and me into the house. "You can't be seen like that! What will people think?!"

Petunia shook her head and walked up the stairs. Door slam and I knew Petunia had gone and locked herself in her bedroom.

"Petunia wait! I have something to show you!" I yelled. To my surprise Petunia came back and stood on the stairs.

"Well what is it? We haven't got all day," Vernon spat.

I picked up the smaller trunk and released Otto from the trunk. He was awake and he hopped out happily. He jumped in surprise when he noticed Vernon and Petunia.

"Who?!" Otto screamed, pointing first at Vernon then at Petunia.

Petunia screamed and ran up the stairs, slamming her bedroom door behind her. Vernon ran up after, slower, and I could hear him banging on the door begging Petunia to let him in.

"Why house-elf big?" asked Otto curiously.

"What house elf? It's just you," I told him.

Otto shook his small head furiously and pointed to the staircase that Petunia and Vernon had retreated up.

"There!" he insisted.

"Petunia and Vernon?" I asked.

Otto nodded again.

"Petunia and Vernon aren't house-elfs. But to be honest, they could pass for them, though Vernon is a bit big to be a house elf."

Vernon stormed back down the stairs suddenly, causing dust to fall from the ceiling. The house shook with his every step.

"Come on! We're locking that stuff up!" He ordered and opened the cupboard under the stairs.

"That's my room!" Harry exclaimed.

"You're moving down into the basement with Melody. Come on, move it. Put your magicy stuff in," he said, moving to grab my broom from my grasp.

I drew my wand quickly from my robes and pointed it at Vernon's walrus like face. His eyes widened as he went cross eyed, looking at the wand, inches from his face.

"I think..." I started sweetly. "...that we'll be bringing our 'magicy' stuff, down to our room. Oh yes, I almost forgot, don't call me Melody," my hair and eyes grew bright red.

"Don't do that! Stop! I will not permit magic in my house!" Vernon started turning red.

I just rolled my eyes and shifted my hair jet black to match Harry's. My eyes went back to my fathers and I laughed as Vernon's face went from red, to purple within seconds. He stormed away angrily, upstairs presumably, to find Petunia.

"Come on then!" I chirped happily, setting for the stairs.

"You can't do magic!" Harry exclaimed quietly, once the door had shut.

"They don't know that," I said with a sly smirk, thinking of the summer that might not be as bad as the past ones had been.

Harry and I got all our stuff down quickly, and leaving Otto in the basement with the flying key, and went upstairs to find Pig. I was going to threaten him with magic and see what happened.

We found him quickly. He was in his usual spot on the couch, pigging out on a huge slice of pie, watching TV. His face was covered in pie and he turned at the sound of us.

"Hey Pig!" I laughed, shifting my hair from black to blue.

Pig squealed and ran to hide behind the couch. His watery blue eyes popped up seconds after and I shifted my hair to green. He squealed and waddled out as quickly as he could.