The English Manor with Distrust.

3rd Person P.O.V.

The plane trip to England's place was nerve-wracking. Some countries got to sleep, others did not. When they all (finally) reached England's manor, they were shocked, to say the least.  It was grand, white doors and an eggshell type-color for the walls. It looked like it had been barely painted, that's how clean it looked. However, asking England, he confirmed that it hadn't been painted for ten years. There was a black gate surrounding the manor which seemed to go on for years. There were various plants littered all across the yard and big trees towered every country. 

"When we go inside, do not go anywhere you are not supposed to go. I'll lead you to your rooms because I believe we can all use some sleep." England said before opening the doors. Some sleepy 'yeah's were murmured out as England led the countries upstairs to reveal ten bedrooms. 

"I don't think I have enough so you're going to have to share. You figure it out yourselves." England said, rubbing his eyes.

Canada and Prussia decided to share a room, but not before long, Hungary insisted she's going with them too. And wherever Hungary went, so did Austria (at least in England's home).

Schyelles and four South American countries decided to share a room. 

The Asian countries took up two rooms and Russia decided to have a room of his own after seeing the crazy look in his sister's eyes, Belarus. 

To keep Belarus in check, Ukraine shared a room with her (which of course was the closest to Russia's). Italy wanted to be with Germany, but Romano was having none of it. "I can't trust you with the potato bastard!" So, the Italian brothers shared a room.

Germany was left to sleep by himself but wasn't horribly affected. At least he would get some peace and quiet. 

Spain had to be on his own too. After all, Romano wouldn't let him in the door. However, in contrast to Germany, Spain felt a sting in his chest but tried brushing it off. 

Deciding to be a gentleman, England was going to sleep in the hallway, just in case any of the countries needed anything. As England went into his room and left France by himself, Japan poked out his head. "France-sama, where are you going to sleep?" Japan asked.

France winked at him and opened the door that England had just gone through. Without saying a word, he went in a shut the door. Not without Japan seeing a surprised England who looked as if he was going to say something. 

Japan grinned and decided to tell Hungary the news before he went to bed.

.

.

.

.

.

In the morning, England was the last one down into the dining hall. The others had managed to figure out where it was, courtesy of France who surprisingly knew the place very well. 

Canada decided to make his famous pancakes (scruching his nose when there was no maple syrup) and some eggs on the side. England took in the smell of food as everyone continued eating, but anticipated what their next move would be. 

England sat down and winced. "So, what is our next course of action?" He asked, biting into a pancake. The others looked at Canada who was busy eating. He had to resist the urge to roll his eyes (which was America's fault for teaching him how) and wiped his mouth. 

"Russia and England are the only ones who have dealt with their 2ps coming over to our dimension. France and I, including Alfred, have not seen our 2ps. We can only go based on a description, but the 2ps haven't given much, of what they look like." Canada, sipping milk afterward looking at Ivan and Arthur. 

England groaned and sipped his tea, which Russia took as a hint for him to explain. " Viktor does not smile. At all. He has dark clothes and gray hair with red eyes. Otherwise, that's all. Everything about us is the same," Russia paused looking at England.

"Are you sure you won't be having any war flashbacks?" Russia taunted. England scoffed. "I'm fine, but I better explain Ollie. He doesn't like swearing, he has... pink hair and quite distasteful clothes. All neons." He said scrunching up his nose multiple times. 

"Da." Russia nodded. "So, they've come to us through mirrors or water, anything with a reflection. They never really caused trouble but always annoyed us, making us vulnerable to anyone. Therefore... we never told anyone." He said, taking a swing of vodka that he kept in a water bottle. No one knew it was fine. 

"So... you guys never told us... because you were afraid of us?" Ukraine asked, looking at Russia in particular. F.C.E and Russia looked anywhere besides the other countries. Denmark looked hurt. The thought that America, in particular, was afraid of him. 

Prussia glanced at Canada and felt a twinge in his heart. "Oui," France whispered. 

Silence filled the room, some picking at their food. 

Canada sighed and put his hands on the long dining table. "I apologize on our behalf but... but Alfred is the most important topic right now. So I want England to start reading and figuring a way to open a portal. France, Russia and I will be trying to contact our 2ps to see where Allen could be." He announced, getting up. 

"R-Right..." England agreed. Canada looked at Ivan and Francis and the three walked together down the hall and disappeared. England cleared his throat and stood up as well. "Don't worry, you can bother me if you need help navigating the manor. However, I have maps so I'll leave them here for you. I will be either in my office or the main library. Goodbye.'' He said, handing every other country a map and leaving. 

"Germany... do they really fear us?" Italy asked. Romano sighed. "Fratello, think about it. They have personifications that are more dangerous than themselves. These are exact replicas of themselves. If they told us... well, we would yell at them and almost make them cry, threating to kill them or something. I don't know." He said, looking at a blank wall.

Spain raised an eyebrow slightly out of curiosity as to why the description was so... detailed. 

However, no one else seemed to notice so they agreed.