What did I do wrong? (TH)

Your pov

I just got out of class and was at my locker when I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey babe." I say and turn around to see my girlfriend Rose. I give her a peck on the lips and turn back to finish putting my things in my locker.

"Hey baby~" she sung. I giggled at her excitement.

"Are you excited for the Halloween party tonight?" she asks and I nod my head.

"Just make sure to be ready by 6 okay?" I say closing my locker and turning to her.

"Okay I will. You wont have to wait half an hour on me this time." she says.

"Oh really. You sure about that?" I say.

"Yes I promise." she says again.

"Okay I need to get to class. Love ya." I say and give her another peck on the lips.

"Okay love you too." she says and we dramatically walk our separate ways holding our hands out to each other and such.

"I'm going to miss you so much!" she says fake crying.

"Me too!" I say fake crying and sniffling as well.

"Will you to stop already! You will both see each other in hell soon so just stop." says a voice from behind me. I turn to see Taehyung one of the most homophobic kids I know. He hates me and Rose being together and by his religion says were both going to hell.

"Oh quit it with the whole homophobic act. We all know your in love with Jungkook." I say and can hear a couple snickers from people near by pretending not to listen but are.

"I'm straight and have a girlfriend." he says like he's proud of himself.

"No one cares that were dating but you so just quit." I say and start to walk towards class.

*Time skip to after school because your legal guardian said so or if you don't have one than I did*

I pull up to the party and Rose and I get out of the car. We both walk to the front door and are greeted by a couple of our friends.

"OMG I love your guys costumes!" says Jennie a friend of ours.

"Yeah I love the whole devil, angle look." says Jisoo another friend of ours.

Your look:

Roses look:

Roses look:

"Lets go and get drinks

"Lets go and get drinks." Lisa says and we all walk towards the bar. Lisa is the one who is hosting the party with her brother Jungkook at there house.

We started to get drinks when we heard cheers coming from the dance floor.

"What's going on?" Jennie asks.

"Oh nothing. Probably just my brother trying to show off again." Lisa says and we all nod our heads. We all still walk to the dance floor to see what it is. And Lisa was right. There were girls screaming Jungkook's name well he dance to inappropriate song.

"Isn't your brother gay though?" I almost yell to her over the music to Lisa.

"Yeah." she says and we both start to laugh at all the girls calling his name.

Then Jungkook rips his shirt and it hangs in half by his waist.

"I don't know why he all ways has to rip his shirt. Mom just keeps getting him more and he still destroys them." Lisa sighs and we all walk back the bar.

After a while everyone is drunk but Jisoo and I. We both try to gather up the girls as best as possible and take them up stairs to Lisa's room to go to bed.

"Hey babe lets go hangout in Lisa's room now." I say trying to get her to upstairs. 

"Just one more drink!" she says trying to pick up a glass on the table. I manage to get her upstairs and I pulled out my phone to see how I look.

"Uh I look terrible." I say looking at myself on the camera pulled up on my phone. We all walk to Lisa's room and open the door. And there was a sight I never will forget.

There on Lisa's bed was Jungkook on Taehyung making out. The biggest homophobe is getting a guys tongue shoved down his throat. 

I quickly turn my camera to them and start to record as they realizes we walked in. Of course Lisa rushes to the front of all of us and starts to yell at her brother for being in her room.

"But a friend is using my room!" he yells at his sister as Taehyung rushes to get his things and leave.

"I don't care! You and your little boyfriend need to leave now!" Lisa yells making Taehyung turn bright red and jump a little.

They both walk pass us out of the room and I bump Taehyung on the shoulder on his way out with a smirk on my face. He just continues to look down and walk past all of us. I help the girls in and then rush after Taehyung. I chase him until we reach the door. I turn him around and slam his body agents the door. He looks a mess with his joker makeup smudged all over his face and his hair sticking up due to the green hair spray. He has hickeys all over his neck and a annoyed expression on his face (and his face isn't all white he just has the lipstick for the joker look).

"I'm going to just cut to the chase. Since I have video evidence of you kissing another guy you cant act like a homophobe any more or bother Rose and I either." I say looking him dead in the eyes.

"You have video evidence?" he says in a deep tone.

"Yup." I say raising my phone up.

"Delete it now." he says.

"Why should I?" I say turning my head to the side.

"Fine. Don't delete the video. You'll regret to real soon." he says.

"How?" I say still acting like I'm scared.

"You'll know it when it happens." he says and shove me out of the way before leaving.

"What a psychopath." I mumble to myself well getting off the ground.

To be continued...

A/N

I'm writing this on Saturday and this will be posted on Monday. On Sunday I'm writing part two that will be posted on Halloween which is this Wednesday besides a full BTS special. I don't trick or treat so I'll have all day to write the special. So hope you have a great Halloween and please everyone be safe.