Chapter 5

(rape warning) sorry guys :(( the smut ends at the end of this paragraph

I pretend to get horny. "Can we skip this part and go to the fun part, please?" I begged. He grins. Fuck. I'm nervous. I unzip his pants and touch his member. "What are you waiting for?" Get undressed." He said. "Or you can't can you? Ash Lynx?" I run and he grabs me. I broke down sobbing. He gets me undressed and puts himself inside of me. I remember the pain. This pain. I hate it. "Aughnn" I cried moaning. I can't take one this big. I feel the gun on my head. To prevent him from doing that, I get on top of him and pretend to feel good. "Please harder!" I start to thrust him as fast as I can until he cums.

(Smut end)

As he feels weak when climaxes, I get the gun and shoot him. I immediately get dressed and run out of the room, which was luckily near the exit. I run while I'm crying. I hated being raped so much. It was my nightmare. Finally, I exit the hospital. I almost forgot I had Barbara's phone with me. I hack her phone to get through it because I didn't know the password. I look up my address, and damn, it's 2 hours away. I go to the nearest place I know, which is an hour walk from here.

I arrive in Chinatown. I start to think of Shorter. It made my mood even worse. All I was thinking about is Eiji. Eiji.... Where are you.