PART 6: A VERY FORGIVING SKY

While Tsuna is running home while crying, Reborn and Kyoya is too shocked but when they heard the sound of the door closes, they immediately woke up from their shock and immediately shove the disgusting woman away and wipe their lips clean.

Reborn aim his gun to Bianchi and spoke in a very dark voice lace with killing intent." you dare to push yourself on me slut, you disgust me Bianchi. get it through that thick skull of yourself, you are never my lover. It was just because of the mission that I have to confess to you, IT WAS JUST A ONE NIGHT STAND. I have never touch you once. If you are claiming you are carrying my child, FUCK OFF! You slut yourself to other men then bare the consequences yourself." He shot at her but missed her heart. Sound of painful scream resonated from the roof. "Touch Tsuna again and you 're dead." Reborn kept his gun and saw Kyoya beating up the pitiful bitch with the bitch screaming begging for mercy. He watch as Kyoya disfigure the bitch with sadistic gleam.

Kyoya approach Bianchi and slam his bloody tonfa on her face effectively cracking her jaw and leave a long scar that will not heal for a long time. He turn to look at Reborn and saw that he has approach the door and follow him. but not before saying " Put your herbivorous hand on my Tsunayoshi, you will get something even worse than a disfigured face, slut!" Kyoya said coldly before closing the rooftop door. The females on the roof can't help but to cry at their luck and misfortune. Reborn call Hayato and inform him of his sister. Apparently, he does not care about her at all and thank Reborn for that. Hayato even mention about his father removing Bianchi as a heir to the Gokudera's family fortune and give it to him. Reborn just smile in content and disconnect the call. He next call Nono and inform him of Bianchi misbehaviour and his intention to court his grandson. Nono just chuckle darkly that hold multiple meaning. Even if Reborn is the no.1 hitman, his strength does not match an overprotective grandpa. " Reborn plan a school trip." that is his only response before he disconnect the call. " Kyoya prepared for a school trip to Italy. It seem like the boss wants to meet his friends." Kypya just nod in response, his face is grim but not that visible. Only those that know him will know that he is feeling distress.

~time skip~

the rest of the journey is spent in silence. Both the raven head is thinking of the way to won the sky heart back and also the forgiveness. the moment they reach Tsuna's house, both are hesitate to ring the bell. Reborn take a deep breath and ring the bell and what more like whom waiting for them is surely the last person they want to see for the rest of their life. There stood at the door is Nana with a knife with a very dark look on her face and a very dark aura surrounding her. They always say that the kindest people has the worst temper when anger, and the scene before them is the prove.

They immediately kneel in front of the demon Nana and ask for forgiveness. If someone see them right now they might just went home and pack their bag and run away and never came back thinking that the world has end. Nana just smile darkly at them " Tsuna run home while crying. Does that have anything to do with the both of you. Tell me what has you told him and I might make your death faster and painless." Nana is now smiling sweetly at them but the smile is not reaching her eyes at all. Both of them is trying out a way to convince Nana, when they heard a very sweet voice behind Nana.

" Mama who's that?"

"Tsu-chan just went back to sleep okay, mama will settle these two okay. Besides you're still sick right."

"Who's at the door mama." Tsuna ask

" No one important Tsu-chan. Go back to rest Tsu-chan. has you take your medicine yet."

" Not yet mama, I'll take it later. I just skip it once and I didn't have any intercourse yet so it is safe right."

" Nana-san please, just let us explain something to Tsuna, please." Reborn beg Nana.

Hearing Reborn's voice at the door Tsuna becomes paler and start to cry again. He ran upstairs to his room.he heard Nana calling is name but ignored it. Reborn and Kyoya look at Nana pleadingly and Nana just sighed motion them in. Before Reborn make his way to Tsuna's room, he turn to Nana " If you really want to teach the real reason for Tsuna misery, I recommend you to head to school and search for someone name Akira Kitagiri and Bianchi Gokudera. They are the real reason for Tsuna's tears and the misunderstanding." Nana just smile and nod. She pick up her phone and make an anonymous call and exit the house with a dark house.

Reborn make his way to Tsuna room and saw Kyoya leaning beside the door trying to make Tsuna open the door. Reborn just sighed and decided to open the door forcefully but before he do that, Kyoya kick the door open and a surprised shout from Tsuna can be heard. Kyoya enter the room followed by Reborn. Reborn grabbed the crying Tsuna and dragged him to the bed and placed him on his lap before placing his pal on Tsuna's fore head. He can't help but to sigh when he felt that he is still a little warm. Kyoya approached him and kneel in front of him.

" Tsunayoshi, please give us chance to explain ourselves first." Kyoya talk in his most gentle voice while touching Tsuna's cheeks and wipe his tears. Tsuna just nod his head but is still crying. Reborn place his head on Tsuna's fluffy hair and quietly saying soothing words to make him stop crying. Soon only soft hiccup can be heard.

" Tsuna, they caught us when we are not prepared. We were planning to confess to you and make you our fiancé. We thought that you have arrive and put our guard down. When they confess, we can't help but feel disgusted. We planned to pushed them away but before we can, they suddenly kissed us. we are to shocked and that is when we heard the door clicking and come to a conclusion that you have misunderstood us." Kyoya explain while caressing his cheeks which is very soft. He had to restrain his urge to pinch the cheek. In his vision, Tsuna look like a little bunny that need to be pampered by his master.

Reborn kissed Tsuna's cheek and nuzzle it enjoying the soft skin. He had to hold the urge to bully the little bunny that is Tsuna. " Tsuna, what Kyoya said just now is the truth. We never plan to let them kissed us. we were so into out imagination that we put our guard down and did not act on time. Will you forgive me and Kyoya now. Please Tsuna I have never desired people like I want you right now." Reborn aid to Tsuna while still putting his head on Tsuna's fluffy hair.

Tsuna has a very happy look on his face and rub his face on Kyoya's hand and pat Reborn's head." I believe you. I forgive you and I'm sorry for doubting you even once. My intuition told me to wait longer but I was too sad to think clearly and ran away. I'm really sorry my Kyoya and my Renato."