SAVING THE OTHERS

Izuku POV.
I quickly jump from building to building trying to find one of the girls. Out of the corner of my eye I see jirou running away from the big robot and some 2 pointers. There's my next stop. I jump down.
"Izuku, thank god your here, the robots are trying to get me!" jirou says to me.
"Dont worry jirou, I'll protect you." I tell her while taking out all the two pointers.
I grab jirou and jump all the way two the lobby.
"There now your safe." I tell her.
"Thank you Izuku, your my hero." jirou says to me while trying to hide her blush.
Damn. She's cute when she's blushing.
" No problem, now I will go save others." I tell her.
"Ok, be careful." jirou says to me.
"I will." I say to her while jumping away.
Alright that's 2/4 of the girls. Who's next?
I keep jumping from building to building when I see Momo under some rubble with bandages on her. I jump down to her.
"Hey Momo it's me, I'm here to rescue you." I tell Momo.
"IZUKU THANK GOODNESS PLS HELP ME I'M STUCK UNDER THIS HUGE ROCK. YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO CARRY IT IT'S TOO HE-." I cut her of by lifting up the huge rock and throwing it at some 3 pointers.
She looks so surprised.
"Dont be surprised, I'm able to carry way heavier things." I tell Momo while picker her up and taking her back to the lobby.
"Thank you izuku. I owe you one." she said to me.
"Its all right. I'll go save others." I tell her and jump away.
Her shirt was almost ripped. That would've not been good if it was.
I keep jumping buildings to buildings. It looks pretty normal. Did Uraraka esc-
"SOMEBODY HELP ME, ANYBODY." Uraraka screams.
Oh shit the 0 pointers about to stomp on her.
I quickly run to her then jump really high. I have come face to face with the 0 pointer.
Welp here goes nothing.
"SSSSMMMMMAAAAAAASSSSSHHHHH!!!!"I yell while punching it in the face and landing perfectly on the ground.
"Ta-da!" I yell.
"Uraraka, you alright?." I ask her while picking her up from the rubble.
"Yeah I'm fine, how did you do that?" she asks me.
"I did say I have super strength." I tell her.
"Anyways, let's bring you back to the lobby." I tell her while picking her up bridal style.
"Ok, please be careful." she tells me.
"Ok." I tell her while jumping back to the lobby.
"And we're here." I tell her while placing her in one of the couches.
"Thank You Izuku, you saved me, I owe you big time.
"It's nothing really." I tell Ochako.
We continued talking for a bit more until the bell rings telling all of us that the entrance exams are over.
"I think I did pretty good." I tell myself.
I quickly run to the bus station. Just on time I go in and sit down. Out of the plain sight I see Tsu. I guess I should go and say hi I guess.
"Hey Tsu." I tell Tsu.
"Oh hi Midoriya *ribbit*." Tsu Says to me.
"How did you do on the test." I ask her.
"I think I passed and did well, how did you do?" She asks me.
"They said I had to stop Because I got over 600 points." I tell her.
Her eyes widen and her jaw drops.
"HOW DID YOU EVEN GET THAT MANY POINTS?!" Tsu asks me.
"I just killed a bunch of robots." I tell her while smiling.
"Wow izu-kun, you must be very strong." Tsu  tells me.
"Eh I'm ok I guess." I tell her.
The bus then stops and here's my stop.
"Oh, this is my stop. I'll see you at UA Tsu." I tell Tsu.
"Ok, bye midoriya." Tsu Says to me.
I wave her goodbye and then head of to my place. Mom is probably at work right now so I guess I'll make a sandwich.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Hey guys it's me. The author that's making this. I was thinking after the next chapter I do a massive time skip to where everyone is living in the dorms and instead Of izuku starting to fight with his legs. He instead still fights with arms. And instead of him losing a lot. He's gonna be winning a lot because o want to make this izuku special. Let me know in the comments if you guys have any ideas on what I should to for this story. But until next time.
PPPPLLLUUUSSS UUULLLTTTRRRAAA!