Ch:5--Obstacles?

BEAUTY'S POV

I woke up still in the arms of Ross.

"Morning sleeping Beauty!"

I laughed and rubbed my eyes."Morning." My voice was still croaky but he must have heard it because he giggled.

"Mom said we needed to be down stairs soon."

"How long ago did she say that?"

"15 minutes."

"Roooooss!" I tried to get up but he hugged me tighter. "Why didn't you wake me up?:5

"You looked so happy sleeping so I didn't."

"Well come on Ross." I tried to get up again but he hugged me even tighter. I turned towards him our faces close. "So what do I have to do to get up?"

"Well." He leaned down and kissed me. He was still just in his boxers so his chest was warm. My body tingled all over. He pulled away smiling. "That will do." I smiled wide and bit my lip. I pecked him on the nose and got up."Wait up!" I looked back at Ross who was trying to put on pants but was jumping all over the place. I laughed at the funny site of him. He finally got them on and came to the door beside me. He put out his arm to escort me downstairs. I giggled and put my arm in his. When we got down stairs everyone was eating breakfast.

"Look who decided to show up." Riker said in a sarcastic tone and with a smile.

"We would have been here sooner but someone didn't wake me up." I playfully hit Ross.

"It's okay just sit down and eat." Stormie said while grabbing another bite.

We had all finished breakfast but were still talking at the table.

"Beauty. There is something we have to tell you." Mark said while holding hands with Stomie.

"Yeah?"

"While you were at DisneyLand with Ross...the police visited."

"W-what? Why?"

"They were here to tell you that...they can't find out who you are. They searched in the database and nothing came up. That doesn't mean that they won't find you, it's just that they probably won't find you soon. They also wanted to talk to you. About what you remember and take more DNA."

I was stunned at the news. I didn't exactly know what I was feeling: Sad, mad, frustrated. I couldn't comprehend anything so I ran to Ross' room and slammed the door. I sobbed on his bed and couldn't stop. Why is this happening? Am I a bad person? Do I not exist? Does my family not love me? I had grabbed his pillow and held it close to my chest. It smelled like him.

*knock, knock* "Beauty? Can I come in?"

I didn't even want to answer but they came in anyways. Ross, Riker, and Ell sat down beside me. Ross put his arm around me while soothing me. I fell into his chest. Ell grabbed my hand while Riker hugged me.

"Everything is going to be okay. We are going to be with you every step of the way. We will get through this." I had stopped crying but I was sniffling like crazy!

"Thanks."

"Hey you don't have to be there till one, so why don't we watch a movie?"

"Sure." Ross picked me up and carried me down stairs. He made me feel loved. "So what movie are we watching?", I said while Ross was putting in the movie.

"Tarzan."

"Awe. I love that movie!" We all sat and watched the movie. Ross was holding me and I couldn't stop smiling. Rydel looked at me and mouthed, "You like him!" I mouthed back, "Shut up." Ross had his arm around my waist when he tickled me. I giggled.