Chapter 2: Self = Pain

I look around me only to see weird outlines that was hard to look at. My mind took a minute to correct myself and the outlines that I was seeing we're actually trees and plants. Actually it feels like I can't see at all. I could only see outlines and darkness.

In fear I stand up but for some reason I was in all fours. I tried to stand up straight but I just stumble back to all fours. Deep within my mind I know I could stand straight not on all fours. Strange.

Then I felt something on my shoulder's and on my butt. Not in a weird way.

I tired to look back but like the trees I could only see an outline of something. I look harder and notice I was actually looking at my butt. I also notice something long coming out of it. So I only did one thing I tried to grab it but I can't because it was hard. But for some odd reason I can feel an odd sensation coming from the thing. Due to my curiosity I tried to move it like it was a part of me and to my surprise it move. After I move it a few times I get what it is.

???: ' Is this a tail?'

This is what come to my mind. Wait the sensation that felt from my tail feels the same as on my shoulder's. So like my tail I tried to move whatever it was and I got smack in the head.

???: 'Ow!'

I rub the spot where I was hit to ease the pain. I look at my shoulders and saw an outline of three fingered claws?. I look at my other shoulder and it to have claws. Like my tail I tried to move the claws and each finger move as on my command. Although it was just twitches and not like it's bending like a finger or anything. At least I somehow able to left it up.

"WHACK!!!"

???: 'Oww!'

Nevermind. I just hit my head again. Rubbing my head. again. I could clearly see what the claws we're fully connected. I could see an outline of a arm that's connecting to my shoulder but something caught my attention.

At the ends of my 'arm' there were wave like lines. It also had tiny holes in it but I cannot understand what is it. So I tried to lift my 'arm' up and I was able to lift it up a few meters when I somehow punch myself. It was even a strong uppercut. Luckily I didn't black out but the pain that I was feeling on my jaw was well painful.

I rub my jaw to ease the pain and when I touch it I was surprised. My jaw was smooth but not like skin, it was like plastic. Curious I touch my neck and it was smooth but it had a leathery like surface.

As much I want to know myself I need to know where I am. Well I already know that I am surrounded by trees and plants so this place might a forest. Man it's so hard to make up this.

I was interrupted by my other arm. To put it simple I was punch by myself and it was a hook punch. This time I could feel my head all jumble up.

Having enough of this I did what I needed to do. Simple, tie this dangerous arms.

So with that in my mind I walk around and look for anything that can be use to tie this arms. Unfortunately I could only see outlines of leaves and branches. Occasionally there were blouders that were the same size as I am. 

Then it hit me.

If this place I am at is a forest then there's no plants like vines and such. Then if I do not have anyway of tying this self inflicting limbs then that would mea-Ack!.

I was not able to finish my sentence as I was again punch myself but this time it was both of my arms. The left strike my jaw while my right strike the right side of my head.

??? "I think I'll just not use this.

I groan feeling the pain as I was now laying on the ground.