Chapter 1

Silently, she made her way towards the schools cafe. Where students are enjoying their food, chattering, laughing and more. Just like any other day.

"Hey isn't that Rain Emerson? I heard she was dumped by a guy again and it was even our school's prince! How dare she even seduce him!!." The girl said and started laughing.

"Yeah yeah as always. We all knew that if her sister didn't exist she wouldn't get guys flocking towards her!"

"No one can blame her right? Because her sister is way more more more better than her. Ah, curse that she can't even compare to her sisters foot"

"True!! Even though they were born from the same mother and father she look nothing like them. How can she be a couple to our one and only prince in this school! Glad that they break up cause she sucks! Ugh i feel disgusted just by looking at her!" As the girls laughed more, knowing that the 'person' they are talking about is near them

Rain sighed, it wasn't anything new to her. She was already tired, so already goddamned tired. Tired of being betrayed, tired of loving someone, tired of trusting, tired of pain, tired of being compared, tired of the everydays laughing and pointing fingers towards her, tired of the physical and mentally bullying, tired of everything and tired of life. Her life was just void of color. Living was hell.

Just as what she heard, even though her sister and her were born into the same family, she was nothing compared to them. Hence, making her   the so called black sheep of the family and be treated so poorly by people and even in her own family's eyes she was nothing but dirt. God knows what  she's been through. Just how cruel is the world to make her go through this much hardship?
She knew that boys use her to get close to her sister. Yet she accepted it everytime. Why? because she was desperate of seeking love and attention.. even if only just... a little bit.. even though its just... fake.

As she finished eating she composed herself to stand and walk away in the cafe. When she almost reached the second floor to get to her room she saw a bunch of girls walking towards her.

'Ah' she said in her mind knowing what will happen.

"YOU!!" The girl said slapping her across her cheeks.

"Your just a whore!! Who do you think you are!! Im glad that the school's prince opened up his eyes and chose to get away from you!!!" The girl pushed her forcefully. But, how can she withstand her push with this body of hers? hah of course she can't. Cry? No, she's tired doing that... very very tired already.

"Give me that" the girl said as another girl handed her a bottle with unknown liquid but one thing is for sure its.... pretty disgusting.

"Let's see you really smell awful. So here, thank me because i'm so kind  to you that i'll even give you a free shit" the girl said with a ugly smirk pouring the disgusting substance to Rain.

She endured it, because she knew that if she fights back there will just be more problem. Why are they doing this to her? They already broke up, yet, they're still doing this?

"HAHAHAHAHHHAHAH" the girl laughed hysterically with her friends, more like lackeys.
"Now, that will be my parting gift. Ah, don't go home soon cause i'll give you another gift" the girl said while laughing and shooting her saliva with her mouth on her head and kicking her twice, with a loud and piercing voices of laugh, finally she left with her lackeys.

Smelling herself, she really smells very awful... just a sniff can be deadly but for her this is nothing compared to her daily experience. She was feeling very very cold, to the point that she feels so numb, her head, her heart or maybe even her soul.
She stands with her head down low in shame, shame that she can't even defend herself. As silent as a cat steps, she quickly goes to the storage room as she knew that class is about to start. Knowing what will happen she choose to just be isolated in a dark corner.
As expected many students and even teachers can't help but curse her with her disgusting smell.
Just when she was about to reach the storage room she heard a very familiar voice....

"Rain.." a deep raspy voice lowly called her.
She just silently responded and didn't dare look up.. it was him.. she knew it and seeing him just makes her heart feel more painful.
Knowing that Rain didn't respond nor look at him he pulled her and planned to hug her. But just as he was about to hug her she immediately twisted his arm and held his acupoint.
He held his other arm and silently cursed through his mind. He never thought that this little bitch would dare hurt him. For what his purpose was for even ignoring her disgusting smell and even shame his self for talking to her? Of course for the sake of his plan to get close to her goddess. The goddess? This bitch's sister.

"Get out of my sight" she said looking through his eyes with dull, murderous and cold piercing glare. Somehow he felt scared and stepped backward subconsciously.
With that she immediately goes through the storage room not bothering to spare him a glance.

Starting on that incident she finally realised how much of a fool she was. But still, what can she do? Fight back? Did she even have that power? She was nothing but an idiot seeking for warmth. Did she find any? Never. Ah wait but some did give her some of their precious acting but of course with a price, a price that makes her more lower than a piece of shit.

Looking through the broken abondoned mirror at the corner of the room, she saw herself. A girl with black shoulder length hair, dull eyes with a pair of glasses and many scars to her face and even her own body. Hence making her look like an ugly being. Her sister with unparalleled looks and loving family with her goddamned white lotus act. Just who is she to compare to that being? Are they even really sisters? Maybe she was just mistakenly carried through the incubator? Picked up on streets? Or Her mother abandoned her through the Emerson's door?

"Hahaha" she laughed tears falling down yet stubbornly trying not to, if one were to see her laugh it was so sad and heartwrenching, what a poor girl indeed.

Ah what a dramatic life she have. Just who is the boy earlier? Of course it was the so called prince of this school only him can pair to her sister with looks.
She knew that he was one of those people who used her to get close to her sister. She knew that but still... is it wrong to seek for love and warmth?For trying to find one, she must pay a price. Because isn't that what she wanted? To feel loved amd worth it even though its fake? Looking up to prevent her tears that was threatening to fall she then stucked herself in a dark corner of the room with boxes hiding her knowing that she can't get pass the schools gate for it is still class time. And to avoid troubles this was her place to hide.

For she have nothing and even poorer than a slave how can she have a set of fresh and new clothes? This clothes was the best she had although some part of it was ripped off it was still clean.

Silently she recalled her life and dream about being someone whom she wants to be. Escaping her reality.

In front of a door an enchanting mysterious young man was smiling with his sexy uber lips. His entire being just felt and look so beautiful and majestic that was so unreal and like a painting

"Should it start?" he silently muttered while smirking then eyed the door one last time before turning his back and leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG just finished the first chapter! I am just a noob and an amateur writer and also english is not my language so please forgive me if i have some errors. Ah! But please do tell me so that i can change it. Love lots<3 please enjoy my story.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤