9

Few days passed away... the friendship grew bigger day by day...

One fine day....

Divya: May I come in Sir ?

Ram, who was busy in a phone call, looked aback and gestured her to get in.

Ram: Yeah.. surely I will be ther3 uncle.. dont worry.. she is my sister too... ok then.. I will call you later..

He cut the call and sat on his chair.

R: tell me  divya..

D: Sir the file for today's meeting.

R: Ok..

He took the file..and started to read it.

D: Sir..

He looked up,...

R: hm ?

D: Actually I want a 2 day leave.. tommorrow and day after tommorrow..

R: Why..

D: Its my cousin's wedding.. And I want to be there..

R: Ok its fine.. ask the receptionist for the leave form, fill it and give me..

D: Ok sir.. thank you..

She smilied in relief. It was too difficult for her to ask for a leave on the 2nd week of her work.. but when he granted it, she felt happy. She turned to go back..

R: Ah.. Divya..

D: Sir..

She turned back to answer him..

R: Do one thing.. come with me to the meeting.. and today you will present it..

D: Me..? Sir..?

That was it..her happiness flew off... she was too scared... she only know how she did the interview.. actually it was him who saw her fear gave her confidence.. still he is asking for the presentation...

R: What... you did well in your interview.. seeing your fear that day, I never expected you could do that much.. And I loved your style of presenting.. so its final.. you are coming with and will present it..

D: But.. sir...

R: Do you want the leave..?

D: Ah.. yes..😒

R: Then get ready in half an hour..

She nodded and went scilently.
He smilied at her cute antics...

They were on the way to the conference... Ram was driving the car... Divya was murmering some prayers closing her eyes..

R: Divya.. Divyaa..

D: ahh...

R: What are you doing...

D: Sir..  please... you are the MD... when you can do this well, why me.... you know I cant--

She was interrupted when he applied the breaks suddenly.
He sat facing her... she was bit scared to see his serious face...

R: When will you stop making yourself down.. we dont have much age difference, I did my first presentation only 3 years back.. But I was confident on myself..

She bend her head, without knowing what to replay...
He kept his hand over hers...

R: Divya.. Its you who decides your fate.. if you stay back from everything you will never succeed. You are very talented.. I know that.. its your design today I am going to present... so I wanted you to do it..

She was stunned to hear that it was her design...

D: Ram.. its a huge deal, and you are going to present my design for that...  no Ram.. you may lost it..

R: I belive in you..!!!

That was the only sentance he spoke.. she felt an energy getting over her... someone's faith is very important in ones life...

They were lost in each others eyes for sometime... getting an unknown emotion flowing on their minds...