Survival

(A/N- A little helping hand for you guys here. Get ready for a wild ride.
(Y/N)- Your name.
(L/N)- Your last name.
(H/C)- Hair colour.
(H/L)- Hair length.
(F/C)- Favourite colour.
(C/F/N)- Your crush's name.
(C/L/N)- Your crush's last name.
(C/H/C)- Your crush's hair colour.
(C/H/L)- Your crush's hair length.

Alright that's the stupid A/N over, remember there isn't a happy ending unless you want me to make a story on it, then I might consider a different ending.)

It's dark. The usual, waking up is always a feat for everyone but... Waking up in a deadly ghost town is much worse. I can hear the groans of brain dead creatures, the ones who were affected by the plague 2 years ago. I'm one of the few survivors left who didn't turn crazy. Others have either went alone like me or joined a group. My name is (Y/N) (L/N), one of the survivors.

I get up from the old wooden floor ready to pack and head out. I have an old backpack that I found a couple months back (haha that rhymed). It's filled with old clothes and food, accompanied with a couple knives of course. My weapon that sits on my belt loop is an old baseball bat, I also have a large knife and a small semi-auto pistol with no ammo. Standing up I can see through the small slits of the boarded up window, the sun is about to rise and I can see blubbering monsters walking around brainlessly. Those creatures kill every living thing they find, literally, just yesterday I saw a few of them ripping apart a dead raccoon. I start to walk out the door quietly, it's freezing cold.

Everyday I head towards the west, to the city. Apparently there's a safe haven spot that has no zombies at all, that's where I've been heading towards but different groups and gangs have made it harder to walk in a staight path. They all claimed territory for their own group status. I'm in claimed land right now, I know because of the famous symbol on the walls. Not too detailed it just says EC but I've seen it before so they must have a decent sized group. I need to get out of this land quick, I entered unknowingly into the already looted area last night. I was tired after running from a large group of zombies when I barricaded a random door in a house, only to collapse from exhaustion about 5 seconds afterwards. I realise that there really aren't many zombies around, I've seen about two but they didn't notice me, that's when I hear a gunshot.

"Shit." I whispered, moving behind a nearby pillar that belonged to an old supermarket.
"Come on guys, the faster we finish patrolling the area the faster we can get back to base." I heard. The female voice laced with exhaustion.

"No shit." I hear again. A male voice this time. There are a lot of footsteps, at least 4 people were doing 'patrols' in a group like they said. I couldn't trust them just yet.

"Hey Dezi, bet your roll at dinner that I can scare Lawrence."

"Deal!"

Dezi, at least I know one of their names. And Lawrence too, who are these people? I walk back a little planning to run only to be faced with the end of a gun.

"Hey Lucy, I found someone." The guy had some kind of messy bowl cut hair, it was blonde and his piercing blue eyes stared at me whist the gun stayed perfectly still. Then I saw a girl, she had long brown hair that looked like it hasn't been cut for a long time.

"What's your name?" She said, this must be the one called Lucy... "Hey... Wake up what's your name?" She repeated annoyed.

"(Y-Y/N)" I replied, stuttering like an idiot.

"Are you apart of any groups like FG or Hyla?" She asked again, her unrelenting gaze fixing me to the spot.

"No?" I didn't even know what they were.

"Alright, come on survivor we will get you assessed back at base. Put the gun down Lawrence." Then she turned around walking back to two other people, one was a girl with glasses, the other I couldn't see very well as he wore a black hoodie.