Uta 1 - Meeting You

"I'm home" Haruka entered the house

*p.s= let's just say Quartet Night and Starish are in one house also Nanami Haruka (I already said this at the description of fanfic)

"Haruka, you come- Who is that child?" a red hair walked closer and examined the girl/boy
The boy stepped back and hide his face behind Nanami's legs
"He/She is an orphan. I found him/her near park while I was going home" Nanami said as patted your head

"I see... I'm Ittoki Otoya ,just call me Otoya. What is your?" the red hair grinned
"...(yo- ...(you)..." you replied with shy
"I'll call you (you)-chan then" Otoya said

Then a male with midnight dark-blue hair almost black came and sat on sofa. Otoya called him "Tokki!"
The male called Tokiya looked at their direction who were coming toward him.
There were other two males who were sitting at the others sofa. One with his hair neatly cut, straight, dark blue hair and blue eyes .The second has dark brown hair and tan skin color and green eyes.

"Woah, a cute boy/girl" the dark brown kneeled down and looked at you "I'm Aijima Cecil. And you?"
"it's (you)..." you were shy then looked at Haruka who was smiling at you
"They are a good people. Don't worry" Haruka said still patting you

"I'm Hijirikawa Masato" the dark blue hair with neatly cut introduced with polite
"Ichinose Tokiya" the hair with almost black introduced with half smiled

"A-" Otoya wanted to said something but a loud voice came from the stairs.
Everyone looked at the stairs.

"I don't want to use that costume!" a blond hair with red bobby pins said as running down
"I'm sure you'll look cute on this, Syo-chan!" an another male with blond hair that is wavy with one lock curling upwards on the top of his head was trying to get him. He uses glassess.

"Save me!" the red bobby pins used Tokiya's body
"Just try this once please~" the blond hair smiled with dark aura came closer then noticed a kid between Otoya and Haruka "Woah, a cute kid~!"

"Eek!" you surprised because he suddenly kneeled down at you
"I'm Shinomiya Natsuki" he introduced himself
You could see in the eyes of Natsuki were full of sparking wait for you to introduce yourself. You sweatdropped.

"(You)..." you said
"What a cute name~!" Natsuki clasped his hands and hugged you.
"That's enough, Natsuki" Syo pulled Natsuki from you and grinned at you "I'm Kurusu Syo"

You nodded a little.
"Where are the others?" Haruka asked
"Probably at somewhere" Tokiya answered

Later you knew the others.
A male strawberry blond colored hair which reaches his shoulders, and his bangs go across his right eye called Jinguji Ren.

A male with layered, shoulder-length, dark brown hair, with tufts a little longer called Kotobuki Reiji.

A young male with spiky silver hair and pale skin called Kurosaki Ranmaru.

A tall young male with long blonde hair, a pale complexion, and icey blue eyes called Camus.

And the last male with cyan eyes and cyan blue shoulder-length hair with one side up in a ponytail called Mikaze Ai.

At that night. They gathered at living room. You sat beside Haruka.

"So, what's your plan now?" Masato asked
"I'm planning to take care this child" Haruka said
"Ta-Take care?" Camus didn't agree
"Why not? He's cute~" Natsuki was sparkling
"The little lamb wants to take care a kid" Ren smirked with closed eyes "Just agree with that"

"I'm sorry...." you spoke in a small voice and everyone suddenly gazed at you.
'H-He is finally speak!' everyone thought as looking at you

"You are now one of this member family" Haruka smiled at you "I'll take you to the orphanage tomorrow and tell them"
"Geez, whatever" Ranmaru said with lazy not looked at you.

-------------------------
Note from Author:
Thanks for reading this.
I made this chapter without preparation so forgive me if there were so many mistakes. The ending of this chapter was suck (I even don't know what to write for the next chapter)
Sorry for the bad english 🙏