Chapter 1

e.p.'s pov

I stood there, across the street of cough-e.

Too nervous to walk into the shop.

So I stood there, like a tree.

She was working the register, so I didn't know whether or not, to wait till another girl comes in or-

What the hell Evan, don't be such a cherry.

30 seconds of courage?

No, i'll act like Tate, that's what I'll do.

I looked both way's before I crossed the street.

Once I got to the door, I exhaled deeply.

I opened the door and walked up to her.

"Hello sir, what can I get you today?" She said smiling, as she was closing the register.

"Uh, I'll have a blueberry scone, and a caramel latte." I said nervously.

"Wait, I know that voice from somewhere, y-you're TATE! FROM AMERICAN HORROR STORY, oh my god…I LOVE that show…I love you." She screeched.

"It's me!" I laughed.

"You may be busy, but can I have a picture?!" She cried grabbing her apple product out of the pouch that was stitched onto her apron.

"Of course!" I smiled.

She ran to me, and pulled up the camera application.

I smiled big, as did she.

The photo was snapped, then she made a funny face.

So did I.

"Now, can we do a serious one, then a sad one?" She giggled.

"Whatever you want." I laughed.

After we were done, snapping the two last photos she went behind the island to get me my things.

"This is def going on insta." She said talking in a preppy white girl tone.

"Lol, rightttttttt?" I said back.

She laughed, then started to blush.

"Sorry, I do that a lot, I think this whole working in a coffee shop thing is doing something to me."

"Now, if it were Starbucks it would be perfect." I implied, taking my scone and coffee from her.

"Oh, I applied there, but since I didn't have blond hair and didn't talk that way naturally, they didn't hire me." She said so seriously.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked shocked.

"No silly, I just wanted to work at my local coffee shop!" She said laughing.

"Oh, i'm dumb. Well glad we can help each other out then!" I said.

"As am I." She said winking at me.

I smiled at her.

Then walked out the shop.

"oh my god you're Evan right?!" a cute, chocolate coloured skinned girl asked.

"Yes I am!, glad you used my real name, haha."

"Well of course! I'm Tracee, can I have a picture and a autograph?" she asked her brown eye's glistening in the sun.

"Of course, Tracee." I winked.

I gave her what she wanted and I gave her a little more than what she wanted.

"Is this really your number?" She asked, shocked.

"Yup." I said as I walked away.

I heard her squeal in the distant, cute.

As I was walking home, I waited and waited for her to text me.

Wait, what am I doing?

I was just obsessing over some girl, now I am over another.

Shit.

I got a text.

Simple 'hiiiii, it's tracee.." 

I smiled, I'm in deep shit.

~

A/N

          Chapter 1 what do you guys think so far??(:

~E x