CHAPTER 14

HAPPY READING

They enter into a beautiful park and they sit into a bench.

Shivaay was saddened, as he didn't get any clues of her mother, so anika pacified him, by saying, "don't worry shivaay, the truth is in front of our eyes, we just have to open our eyes and look into it."

"all the way from Delhi,without informing any one we came here but we didn't get a single piece of evidence."said shivaay in a sad tone..

Who knows, the evidence is in Delhi itself, just we came here by chance, and by the way its good we came here, if not we wouldn't get time to go out any where, said anika and chuckled..

So miss anika want to roam, asked shivaay..

Yes, confirmed anika.

Shivaay, look here, what a beautiful sunset,how romantic it is exclaimed anika.

Romantic?? questioned shivaay..

Oh! How can I forget that you are an unromantic man, whose life is only black and white said anika while laughing...

Okay, lets agree, tell me according to you what's love asked shivaay.

Well," anika said seriously,"you know it's love when all you want to do is spend time with the other person, and you sort of know that the other person feels the same way.

So do you believe in love??questioned shivaay....

My daddy used to tell me that the first time you fall in love, it changes your life forever, and no matter how hard you try, the feeling never goes away. Said anika being excited!!

How about you, shivaay' may be even you have something in your life, asked anika

Shivaay just gave her a blank look.

I just wanted to know about you, so I asked you, if you are comfortable you can share it with me if not, no force you know'

To be honest, you look cold and angry stubborn young man, but may be you have a caring father and a sweet mother said anika.

My dad, he wasn't there for me growing up. I hate to say that because nowadays people claim that sort of stuff even if their parent was around and use it to excuse their behaviour, you can see how lam I, I'm not using it to excuse the person I've become, I'm simply saying it as a fact.

my dad he never loved me, because before I was born he left me and my mum alone, to fight with this cruel world....

So, I grew up under the care of my mother. So to say about her, she was a nice lady, sweet and gentle, the kind of mother most people dream about. She was both my mother and my father... by saying this shivaay got the memories of her mother, how good she was and a layer of tears formed in his eyes..

Seeing this, anika held his hand with her and assured him that, she will be by his side.....

So they come back to Delhi...

-

DELHI, CBI OFFICE

Ah, I saw you both today, where were you yesterday asked Satya

We... we were know where you know said both of them in union

Oh, ho I see, you need not stammer, said Satya, by any chance are you both dating

Shivika looked each other and started coughing, what are you mad, it will never happen, you see, ya we were not there yesterday, we went out of some work but it doesn't mean we are dating, and yah, we are never meant for each other & you know he is not of my type, get that straight into your head said anika..

Oh okay, madam I get it, said Satya and he went from there..

May be we need to report to Abhijeet sir, we must go,said anika and they left...

SIGHNING OFF 

ATTUCUTIE