RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

I didn't get to sleep that night. Or day. The time didn't concern me at all anymore. Those horrifying memories of Jeff playing through my head. Haunting me. I was still in pain. Aching from the sick pain from a few hours ago. What was one of a woman's worst nightmares you may ask?
Rape.
The word would make anyone gag or throw up just thinking about the scene or even saying the word.

Jeff the sick killer lay next to me, also naked and sleeping peacefully. He had an eye mask over his eyes. He didn't have any eyebrows anyway so I wouldn't judge. I felt cold. I felt sick and dizzy. Also unclean.

I can hard hardly remember when I first met the madman. When he barged into my room in the middle of the night unexpected. When he mistaken me for perhaps someone else.
His Bride?

Well, he is insane after all. Also a killer to add.
I slowly and quietly sat up on my pillow, avoiding to awake the sleeping killer. I slipped out of his cold grasp and got out of bed. Yes, I was naked. I was basically raped and had my virginity taken from me.

I slipped on the clothes I was given to wear from before and crept over to the door. Slowly my hand wrapped around the knob and twisted it.
It seems Jeff hasn't locked the door. Good. I just need to get past all these creepy friends of his. I looked over my shoulder at the killer. He was still sound asleep. A hopeful smile tugged at my lips and I left the room. I made my way down the hallways, looking for the exit or window, but also keeping my guard up for anyone who spotted me.

My footsteps were quiet but as my walking pace fastened, they got heavier and louder. I feared someone would hear. I came to a staircase and crept down it, holding the railing as I did.

I looked around. The exit must be around somewhere. My eyes seemed to lock on movement. In a room across from me. The living room I suppose. Was Ben Drowned. Ben's back turned to me as he held a controller in his hands, sat on the ground crisscrossed in front of a big T.V which was playing legends of zelda.

I stared for a few minutes. He hasn't seemed to notice me.....Yet. I looked around once more and my eyes stopped and I gazed at the brown door that led to outside. To freedom. I rushed over to it, doing my absolutely best to keep quiet and grasped the door knob. Just a turn Y/N.

"Y/N?" A voice made scream and spin around, only to become face-to-face with Ben. My vocal cords in knots, I embraced myself to be dragged back to Jeff's room. "Is Jeff's little pet trying to sneak out?" He teased a smirk tugging his lips. I was still speechless. "Well, I can always make you my pet. We'll have much more fun." He giggled, his face inching closer.
I broke out of my trance. I grasped the door knob, turned it, flung the door open and fled into the night. Behind me, I could hear Ben calling out for Jeff.

"Jeff! You're pet is escaping!! Get down here!!"
I ran for dear life. I've already suffered more than enough from rape. The trees zoomed past me and my dress did get caught on a few twigs in the process. I tripped up once or twice but I pushed myself to keep going.
I ran for what seemed like ages. My insides burned. My dress dirty. My shoes wreaked and muddy. My stocks ripped showing my skin. I fell to my knees. I was too tired to go much further. I just prayed for someone to rescue me......

Chapter typed up by: TheWitheringWolf