"Sweet dreams"

There were certain things that every person who belonged in a team and wanted to be considered as a member,  had to follow. Most importantly for their own safety. However, when the subject was about mental safety. Many things had to be done, in order, for the team's members, to connect with the other members.

Of course, Dusty was aware of that. Since he had a racing career to care about. He had from the first experience knew, how hard was to earn someone's approval. If there is no will power and more or fewer actions based on it, then there is no point in complaining. Since, if you only work and also put a lot of effort into your current actions, you will receive the desirable results.

"Dusmuffin'! Can you tell me a story about your racing time?" The tall, blonde girl said while walking in front of her idol, trying to show for one more time her obvious interest in him, in the most acceptable way she could.

The young shorter man smiled at her awkwardly, while trying to maintain a stoic expression on his face, to capture any hint of discomfort before managing to escape in the first place, but his nervous laugh betrayed him. He attempted to change the subject just so he could avoid having a small talk about himself, especially with Dipper, the young man didn't hate her for asking him questions it was natural of her, but it could be tiring from time to times.

"Well, I really think that there is not a single story I haven't told you..." he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh common, Dusty, I'm sure that you have something left to tell!" Dipper insisted.

"I don't know..."

"Oh! Oh! What about your first race in WATG?! Yeah, that one!" The tone of her voice sounded more like ordering him, than actually asking him. Whatever the reason, he decided for one more time to tell her his stories, he knew what this was spoiling Dipper more, but if he didn't she wouldn't let him sleep. And this was one of the last things he enjoyed in being famous.

"Okay, okay! You won, but let's first go back to the base and then my hangar, I don't like talking in public about my life that much!"

"Roger that!" She cheered and then followed grinning at her win.

Shortly afterward, the sun had set off and the night sky slowly painted everything in a cooler dark shade. Both Dusty and Dipper arrived in the base before everything was too dark. And now they were in Dusty's hangar talking about some random things, a simple distraction Dusty used on purpose, trying to make Dipper changed the subject by herself, didn't work.

"C'mon! Dusty tell me everything from your experience in WATG rally! I want to know it all!" She cheered again ignoring, Dusty's sigh in Defeat.

"Okay, I'll tell you just stay silent 'till I finish. Then ask me whatever you want." with that, she sat silent and Dusty start telling her everything he thought she wanted to know. The whole time Dipper didn't do anything apart fangirling as quietly as she could. By the time Dusty finished there was no longer light outside. He noticed that and decided to ask Dipper to leave now.

"That's enough for today, you better go to your hangar now." his tone was friendly and calm.

"Just one more last question Dustmufffin', please...!" she gave him her best puppy eyes.

Dusty was really not in the mood but he was also exhausted, if this could satisfy her curiosity and let him finally be left alone so he could get a good rest, then he had no choice...