Assault At Green Hill

Little animals and Wisps from Green Hills try to escape from Eggman's clutches and being batteries for Badniks.

Eggman ride on his Eggmobile along with his henchmen Orbot and Cubot.

"Um boss, are you sure teaming up with these goliaths would be helpful", said Orbot.

"Yeah, what if they decided to backstab you", said Cubot.

"Of course, Malware, K'Vathrak, Pythor, Kraang, and Dagur will keep an eye on them", said Eggman.

"Doctor, permission to speak", said Infinite as he step near his boss.

"Yes Infinite, what is the status", said Eggman.

"We managed to collect some of these miserable creatures, those 'Cons are getting more than all three of us combination", said Infinite.

"Good, now once those little walking batteries try to call my creation, he'll be mine again", said Eggman.

"Again with this cliche plan, always try to get that dog but failed", whispered Zavok to himself.

"I have return along with your power sources", said Steeljaw in vehicle mode as he and his pack arrived.

"Ay yo, why are we still working with this fat human", said Thunderhoof in vehicle mode.

"Silence Thunderhoof, they are great ally in our cause to make our new Decepticon home", said Steeljaw.

"That right, I'll help you but you have to help me first", said Eggman.

"Don't worry Robotnik, those Vehicons and Insecticons are continuing to do our work to get you these organic batteries", said Steeljaw.

"Okay now all of you will.... ", said Eggman then notice, "Where the hell are those Stunticons and Scavengers".

"Wait do think, they let us do all the work while they race or finding treasure, those lazy slags", said Thunderhoof.

"Are we done yet, I need to be feed on metal", said Underbite.

"I still want revenge on Optimus Prime", said Overload.

"I WANT MY TROPHY BACK FROM THAT DINOBOT!", shouted Groundpounder.

"Come on, now this mission is on easy, can you make it on hard mode", said Bisk.

"WHERE'S DORADUS!", shouted Springload.

"Is there a challenging hunt besides these little easy creatures", said Fracture.

"HEROES OF THE REVOLUTION", shouted Quillfire.

"How about we can make a deal Robotnik", said Clampdown.

"Will you all SHUT UP, you have to make sure Cinos is here", shouted Eggman in annoyance.

The Scavengers in vehicle mode have arrived but like in a hurry.

"Ay yo, they're finally back", said Thunderhoof.

"Hey Scavengers, come back here and explained why you have...", said Eggman then Steeljaw transform to robot mode and snatch him.

The Stunticons who are now the Combiner Menasor have appear in the air and fall almost near Eggman.

"Oh no, it raining COMBINERS!", shouted Cubot in horror.

"Menasor, what the hell are you doing!", shouted Eggman in rage.

"Rrr what do think, we found your long lost.... huh", said Menasor as the left leg is being lift.

Menasor entire body is being lift by Cinos, "Time for round two".