Chapter 6 (END)

This time you awoke with a deep sense of loss. Kizami was destined to die, but so were the others, and you could save them. 'So why couldn't I save one more person?' You thought as you dragged yourself off the ground. According to the plot, now is the time for Sachiko's appeasing, so you made your way through the halls, picking up an ID card along the way, and entered the basement. You walked into the room just in time. Sachiko was about to lunge at Satoshi with scissors but you pushed him out of the way, the scissors going through your hand. As you screamed, Sachiko attempted to drive the tool into your stomach, but you caught her arms just in time. Satoshi finally realized what was happening when the blade pierced the skin, making you let out another scream. "Naomi! The tongue! Quickly!" He yelled. "Oh! Right!" Naomi said as she got the tongue out. "Sachiko! This belongs to you!" Another Sachiko appeared across the room. This one was different. It looked like how Sachiko might have looked before she died. Unfortunately for you, the first Sachiko was still shoving scissors into your abdomen. "Um... guys? If it isn't to much trouble, I'm kinda getting stabbed in the stomach." You said. Naomi gave the new Sachiko the tongue and a stuffed black cat, which brought tears to the girl's eyes. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" She wailed. The evil Sachiko finally stopped trying to rearrange your insides and a bright light filled the room. Both girls disappeared, and an earthquake insued. "Everyone! To the walkway outside!" You yelled. Applying pressure to your stomach you led everyone out, and Ayumi told everyone they had to reverse the charm to get out. Naomi looked distraught as she looked for her piece. "Lose something Naomi?" You said, holding out her ID. "H-how did you?" She stuttered. Yoshiki stepped forward, "Seriously, who are you? Each of us saw you die, but not in the same way. What are you?" You were bleeding badly, and they needed to perform the ceremony so you could get out with them, using a piece you found in your pocket. Might as well try right? "Can we please get out of here first? Something tells me you will understand afterwards." You reasoned. Everyone agreed and Ayumi continued the charm. "Sachiko, we beg of you." Eleven times. And everyone was swallowed by a bright light.

You stood, in the classroom, abdomen intact, with everyone else. Suddenly, you could sense the walls in their memory's were fading. Yuka came up and hugged you. "You did it (name)-chan! You saved everyone!" Everyone smiled at you, but a dark cloud intruded your mind. "Not everyone." You said. Yoshiki pulled you into a hug. "I'm sorry (name). I shouldn't have acted so quickly." You fought the tears. "It's okay, if a monsters gonna kill someone, I'd do the same thing." Seiko pitched in, "You did more than enough. Thank you." Yuka beamed, "What do you want in return (name)-chan?" 'In return? Kizami...' you immediately thought, but pushed it away. "I suppose a group picture will suffice." Smiling, Morishige pulled out his phone and handed it to you. "Come on everyone, get in the selfie."

Satoshi went with Naomi to print it as everyone celebrated. Yuka pulled you over to the side of the classroom. "(Name) I know you didnt want a picture. You wanted Kizami." She said, surprising you. "It doesn't matter, he was destined to die." You lied, but she saw through it. "Ya know, combining the powers of characters with a keeper can do pretty amazing things.." you ruffled her hair. "Don't worry about it Yuka." Just then Satoshi and Naomi came back, handing you the picture. "Well, it was great meeting you all, but I have to leave now." You said. "Feel free to visit anytime (name)" Mayu said. After your goodbyes Yuka just stared at you. She led you out of the building and said, "Ill try to grant your wish (name)-chan. I really will." You smiled, as a bright light engulfed you and you woke on the floor of your room in your pajamas, clutching the picture in your hand. Just then, the doorbell sounded, and when you opened the door, you were stunned to see your friend had brought a very familiar visitor. "Hi (name)! This is my new friend Kizami. My mom hired him to help me watch my brother. And I figured you two would be great friends, so I invited him over. Is that okay?" You nodded as tears spilled over your eyes. Kizami pulled you into a hug and whispered into your ear:

"Hey, we promised didn't we?"