Chapter 6

I get out the shower and get changed as I look over at the bed making sure not to wake Xavier up because when he wakes up he doesn't stop staring at me.

I walk into the kitchen as Kyle, Chris, Seth and Jax are talking and eating breakfast,I pour a bowl of cereal for my self and take a seat next to Seth.

"Good morning traitor"Jax says to me as he shoves a apple in his mouth.

"You can't be calling me a traitor,how about them two"I point at Seth and Chris.

"Yeah you right but that didn't mean you had to betray us to"Jax says with a frown.

"You can't blame me I was willing to take you and Kyle with me through the window but you guys didn't fit"I say making a fair point.

"True it isn't her fault that she's the smallest one out of us"Kyle says as the rest chuckle.

"Wow I thought you were the nice one"I say as I poke Kyle and a loud cough interrupts us.

"So what you talking about?"Xavier says as he takes a seat next to me and eats some grapes.

"Just talking about your girl for being a traitor"Kyle says as he laughs.

"Hey I'm not his girl and stop calling me a traitor"I yell at Kyle and punch him.

"Your mine"Xavier says as I turn to look at him and he is like a inch away from me.

"YYY..YYeah I've gotta go and watch a movie"I say as I sprint of to the mansions cinema.

4 hours later I get out the mansions cinema and head upstairs and Xavier stops me.

"Princess be ready in like 20 minutes we've gotta be at the mafia party"He says to me and walks away to another room as I walk into the bedroom and he has placed a baby pink dress on the bed.

*Pretend this is Iris in this dress and her hair is the same one from the pic just fully black.*

I put on a little bit of makeup to match the clothes and the scars from my step fathers beating are still there luckily they're not visible because the dress covers them all up.

I head downstairs after finishing applying my makeup and all five of them are well dressed up in suits and Xavier just stares at me and he looks like he is admiring me because he looks me up and down,if I wasn't in these heels right now I would have already poked both his eyes.

King's Pov:

I finished getting changed so I head towards the boys and they all look pretty good and we wait for Iris damn this girl takes forever but the wait was worth it when she walked down the stairs,damn she looked hot.

All six of us get into the limo and I sit opposite my princess as she talks to Kyle and Seth.We arrive and all of us men get out and then and I lend my hand to Iris to help her get out of the limo and she takes it.