20

CUDDLING

Luke:   Honestly, I think Luke would be the best cuddler ever. His entire body would curl around you and he would just hold you so tight and make you feel so secure. I mean, his long arms and legs would just tangle up in yours and it would be the best thing ever oh my god. And Luke would be so attentive to everything you wanted and needed and he would just feel like the safest and most comfortable place for you to be was in his arms.

Calum:   Calum looks so soft and warm I just feel like cuddling with him would be so comfortable. He would make you feel so at ease and make it so easy to spend all day wrapped up in his arms. He would be super playful, too. I can see him making little faces at you and maybe even tickling you a bit while you're tangled up together while just trying to make you laugh and feel happier than ever.

Ashton:    Oh my god, don't get me started on Ashton. I feel like he would be in a suuuuuper cuddly mood only at certain times, but when it happened it was so comforting and made you both literally melt in each other's arms. Like say you two just woke up and he just looked so sleepy and warm with his messy hair and morning voice and maybe even his glasses and oh my gOD I can't do this anymore Ashton is ruining me.

Michael:    Michael is seriously just a big kid, so he would just want to hold you and be held all the time. I think you'd both take turns being the big spoon because, like I said, Michael's just a big kid and needs to feel safe and comforted just as much as you do. He would just want to lay around all day and cuddle as much as you possibly could until one of you needed to eat or go to the bathroom or something and then he'd want to get right back in bed and cuddle some more.

--

I just killed myself with feels. omf. ;n;

~Caitlin