Part 1

Shayne and Courtney have been working together for a few years now. They are great friends, but what if they feel differently about each other?

It's a Monday,
October 10th, 2018

Courtney POV:

Today is another shoot day. We have to do a sketch and I'm a little nervous There's a part where Shayne and I are a couple. Whenever we do a couple scene, I just want it to be real. I've known Shayne for a few years and I've always liked him. He has such a charming personality and he never fails to makes me laugh. Even when I'm sad, he always cheers me up. I never feel alone when I'm around him.

I just arrived at the Smoffice. Shayne was wearing his blue beanie, man I haven't seen that in forever. He just put his arms up, it looks just like frog legs. You couldn't deny that he was attractive, even with his frog legs arms.

Shayne POV:

Today has been good so far. I've been at the Smoffice for about an hour. Courtney just came in looking stunning as always. I never told her how I felt, I was always afraid of she thinks. Why would she be with a guy, who buys himself flowers? Courtney sat next to me and smiled.

Then Courtney asked "What's up Shayne?" I replied with "Nothing Much Courtney, how about you?"

"Just fixing to shoot some screens, man."

"Me too, also you see I brought back my beanie. It's my signature look, bra."

"I love that beanie man"

"Also Courtney"

"Yeah Shayne?"

"You're my favorite pizza place"

She plays hits me and we bust out laughing together.

"You know we have fun times together Shayne I love spending time with you."

"I love spending time with you too Courtney"

Ian walks through the door.
"Ok everybody let's start filming.
We went out to start to film." Ian said.