Part 4

Later the same day Courntey meets Shayne in the office.

Shayne POV:

Courtney is coming closer to me.

"Hey Shayne!!" she said cutely.
Shayne blushes and smiles

"Hi", Courtney!!!" he said also cutely. We both blushed. Courtney looks around to make sure no one else is in the room. Then she gently kisses him. Then Olivia busted open the door.

"Hey Guys."

"Hey Olivia we weren't doing anything, Courtney got bit by a snake and I was just sucking out the venom."

"Yeah yeah, the snake bit me outside and I ran inside and found Shayne and.."

"And that makes me a hero."

"Cut the crap, I know you two would get together. However I wonder what the others will think."

"That's why, we haven't the told anyone yet."

"Yeah."
Courtney POV:

Keith, Noah, and Ian then walked in. Everything went back to normal, except they would often stare at each other when they were working on a video.
When it was over, Courtney asked Shayne, if he could drive her home and he agreed. He could never turn down Courtney.
He drove her home with a smile on his face. When they got there, Shayne walked Courtney to the door like a gentleman.

"So this is goodbye for tonight." Shayne sighed.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow, but wait."

"What is it?" Shayne questioned.

Courtney went in her house real quick and got something for Shayne, while he waited for a second.

Shayne screamed "Flowers, you shouldn't have!"

"I know you love flowers and I forgot to give them to you today."

"Well thank you, Court."

"Talk to you tomorrow."

They ended the night with a good-bye kiss. After Shayne walked back to his car, Courtney shut her door with a huge smile on her face.