18.

chapter 18: you gotta believe me 
word count: 2,117

chapter 18: you gotta believe me word count: 2,117

Today was a day full of interviews for Brendon, and I of course had to follow him around like a lost puppy dog in order to get the right shots for the social media. Everyone has already told me I didn't have to attend, and I could just stay on the bus or do a shoot with another model in the area—but I was very picky when it came to my cilents, and I knew what Brendon liked and wanted for his image, and I wasn't putting that trust in another's hands. I didn't trust enough people. 

I finished gathering the last of my things, a smile creeping onto my face as I saw Fallen's name going across my screen. I answered it almost immediately, "I'm such a bad friend with the phone calls, I am so sorry love," I quickly spat out, putting my phone on speaker while continuing to get the rest of today's stuff together. I heard Fallen's light chuckle and the feeling of my heart relax. 

"Val, you're currently touring the country with long ass nights, and long ass days," Fallen began as I zipped up my final bag, grabbing my phone and laying everything on the couch in the small living area we had, "You text me when you can, I just figured I'd call you and hear your voice," 

I smiled and sighed, "Thank you for understanding," I then decided to change the subject, "So, what is on your list for things today?" I questioned and heard Fallen's voice get quiet. 

"I'm actually off of gigs for the next week or two, so I'm taking advantage of this and doing nothing," she answered, making me smile and nod my head, "What's up with you?" she questioned. 

"Bren has a few interviews today, and then they have to check into the venue," I explained and Fallen grew awfully silent, "but, after that I'm done for the day, hopefully be out by like four so we can get dinner and head back here early," I explained and then heard rustling coming from one of the beds beside me. I noticed Bren then climbing out from one of the bunks, a small pout on his lips as he rolled out of bed, "Did I wake you?" I asked Bren, to which he just shook his head and carried on doing what he was doing. 

"Anyways, what city are you guys in currently?" Fallen questioned, making Zach pick his head up for the first time. 

"We're in Austin, Texas," Zach growled out, a small laugh leaving my lips, "Not gossip later, some of us are trying to sleep!" he called out and rolled over again, making me laugh. I then took Fallen off of speaker and put the phone up to my ear, her laugh filling my ear. 

"Okay, well, I'll let you go, have fun tonight!" she cheered and we said goodbye, making me hang up with her. I then walked towards Brendon and smiled once I saw him standing over the coffee machine—simply starring at it. 

"You want help there?" I teased him, making him sigh and turn around to face me with an even bigger pout, "We are going to be at that radio show in ten minutes, can you go get ready and I'll make coffee?" I suggested, walking over to him with a laugh as he nodded his head, going to finish getting ready.