pt:1 always gone

*request* theirs arguments and mature language so if you don't like that just don't read this part "sorry if I spelled ur name wrong

Jaliya :

Gelo :

I literally don't understand hes constantly gone and isn't with me or Ayesha that much anymore all I ask from liangelo is to help out

I literally don't understand hes constantly gone and isn't with me or Ayesha that much anymore all I ask from liangelo is to help out . Even when he is here he either just rolls his eyes and doesn't care . I tell this to my self and tear up a little . I wipe my tears when I hear Ayesha wake up from her afternoon nap. So I go check up on her and she just goes back to sleep I swear just like her dad . I head down stairs and see Li'Angelo .

Jaylia: hey babe can I ask u something

Gelo: yah what's up

*In my head* Besides my blood sugar nothing much

Jaylia: I just wanted to tell u if u can help out more that usual you know with Ayesha .

Gelo: babe I am tired I just came back from a flight

Jayliah : wym it's our baby u would actually take a nap and not with Ayesha

Gelo: it's fine you'll be ok you really don't need my help I am telling u your doing grate.

Jaylia: ARE U FUCKEN SERIOUS RIGHT NOW . LIANGELO SHE OUR RESPONSIBILITY NOT JUST ME US .

I started to become frustrated with liangelo because I haven't had a break and this whole week he's been going out with his friends I'm honestly getting really irritated and the fact that he would choose to sleep over to be with his kid is honestly bull shit

Gelo: DONT FUCKEN RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME I PLAY BALL AND THAT'S A LOT OF WORK ENOUGH ALREADY FOR ME SO YOU NEED TO RELAX. I'LL TAKE CARE OF HER WHEN I'M NOT TIRED

Jaylia: OH SHUT UP LIANGELO YOU'RE THE ONE WHO GOT ME PREGNANT IN THE FIRST PLACE SO YOU CAN'T EVEN BE SAYING THESE TYPES OF THINGS AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD EVEN SAY THESE THINGS

I rush up stairs and locked the door behind me and cried for a bit I looked up and saw Ayesha I smiled and got up and went towards her I picked her up and packed a bag for her with all the supplies for her and some clothes we going to stay with my mom for a bit because I still can't believe liangelo would even say something like that like your kid's supposed to be your number one priority. I walk down stairs to go get a bottle for Ayesha when I realized liangelo's car wasnt parked outside he left after I went upstairs he didn't even go upstairs to comefort me and or apologize.

*Me to Ayesha *

Hi baby girl we're going to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house but only for a week okay. We just need a break from Daddy okay.

Ayesha giggled and wrapped her little arms around me .I picked up her bag in my bag and put them in the car. we headed towards my mom and dad's house I already told them about the argument between me and liangelo and they were perfectly fine with it.they don't live that far away only about 30 minutes so they were pretty close.

*3hrs go by*

I was talking to my mom about the argument when my phone gets blown up with messages from liangelo.....

PT 2 coming Sunday ♥️♥️