Allegiances

BirchClan

Leader: Foxstar (Dark ginger tom with a black tail tip and paws, blue eyes) (Mate: Robinflight)
Deputy: Robinflight (Calico tabby she-cat with beautiful green eyes) (Mate: Foxstar) (Apprentice: Flickerpaw)
Medicine Cat: Sheepfur (Muscular white tom with a missing eye and one blue eye.) (Apprentice: Sunpaw)
Med Cat Apprentice: Sunpaw (Small blonde tom with amber eyes and a long tail) (Mentor: Sheepfur)

Warriors:
Ratwhisker (Grey tom with matted fur and amber eyes, a bent whisker) (Mate: Petalscatter)
Eelslide (Black tom with amber eyes)
Flutterheart (Grey, soft-furred she-cat with green eyes)
Petalscatter (Light grey she-cat with dark grey spots on her fur, green eyes) (Mate: Ratwhisker)
Pepper (Black and white tuxedo she-cat with bright yellow eyes)
Runningstorm (Grey tom with a white tail tip and blue eyes) (Mate: Starlingfur) (Apprentice: Eaglepaw)
Mudsplash (Brown skinny she-cat with green eyes and dark brown paws) (Apprentice: Greypaw)
Gingerleaf (Ginger she-cat with one green eye and one blue eye)

Apprentices:
Flickerpaw (Ginger and white turkish van she-cat with one blue eye and one green eye) (Mentor: Robinflight)
Eaglepaw (White tom with a black muzzle and feet, green eyes) (Mentor: Runningstorm)
Greypaw (Grey she-cat with light grey freckles and amber eyes) (Mentor: Mudsplash)

Kits:
Nettlekit (Light grey kit with green eyes and a long tail) (Daughter of Flutterheart, unknown father)
Halfkit (Half black and white chimera she-cat kit with one amber eye and one blue eye) (Daughter of Starlingfur and Runningstorm)
Thunderkit (Light grey she-cat kitten with a dark grey muzzle and paws and white freckles, blue eyes)
Whitekit (White tom kitten with one brown paw and blue eyes) (Son of  Starlingfur and Runningstorm)
Amberkit (Calico tabby she-cat kit with amber eyes) (Was found outside camp, daughter of Foxstar and Robinflight)

Queens:
Starlingfur (Black and white she-cat with amber eyes)
Rosemuzzle (White she-cat with green eyes and a reddish-tan muzzle) (Expecting kits with a rogue)

Elders:
Jaggedtooth (Dusty brown tom with green eyes)
Shrewpelt (Grey she-cat with amber eyes)