🌈🐝

DATING ERIS !

DATING ERIS !

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

SHORT VERS.
kisses
clingy boy
constant dates
future planning
getting pets together
getting playlists
drinking and listening to RnB
hickeys & other marks
making out in their backseat
road trips
matching rings or necklaces
pouty when you're gone
jealousy
don't flirt with others
" you're mine, only mine "
tearful paragraphs
forcing his anxieties away to trust you
icky kinky sex
playing with his hair
whispering in his ear
END

 kissesclingy boyconstant datesfuture planninggetting pets together getting playlists drinking and listening to RnB hickeys  & other marks making out in their backseatroad trips matching rings or necklacespouty when you're gonejealousy don't flirt...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

LONG VERS.
eris has had a rough past with relationships. be patient with him and understand the issues he may have with trusting you. its best to give him reassurance and love; please do not snap at him or yell at him.

he is quite clingy but doesn't need to talk all day-everyday and will give you space or need his own. usually, he would still desire a few texts here and there just to be reminded that you're thinking of him as he will do the same.

eris needs adventure and new things in the relationship. if the two of you grow to connect on a mental level and can communicate well; you immediately have his attention. a plus side is if you can connect in all other areas including sexual.

eris is quite gross and of course wants his desires filled, but don't mistake him— if you have a limit where he doesn't, he won't dare try to push it upon you whether it was a favorite or not . don't misunderstand his liking for sex for only wanting you purely for that.

the boy here is a two slot multi, one day there may be three but he will preferably keep it down only to two. he never wants to play favorites and believes two is the limit that he can equally spread his love.

he tends to push his lovers to become better versions of themselves as he would like his lovers to do to him as well. he will cheer you on, believe in you and always try to be there for you; no matter what. he would never want you to be sad or hurting and would ruin anyone who made you feel such things.

eris is quite sensitive, though he would prefer to have the truth told to him; be straightforward. if he makes a mistake please tell him how you feel— don't let it bubble and pop, potentially ruining the relationship.

skin-ship, eris is one who will cling to your arm or hold your hand, even if it's just latched pinkies; wherever you guys go, including in public. he adores sitting in laps and having his hair being toyed with when cuddling.

the small boy is quite intuitive and will usually know how you feel by the way you text, he most likely would continue asking you if you're okay if you feel a bit off.
END

there may be more but as for now this is all I got.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 30, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

gooey ! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें