Stanley Uris || taki taki.

But I'm a boss bitch,

Who you gonna leave me for?

"Don't give up on me now darlin'," Stanley hissed under his breath, foot stepping down on the gas and making the Mustang roar with power. Y/N could barely help the way her lower lip was caught between her teeth because god damn she had never seen Stanley  look sexier in his life. Y/N's lip tore into a grin, finally letting go of her fear and enjoying the thrill of the race with Derry's Henry Bowers. A taste of freedom.

"C'mon baby! Faster!"

Stan glanced at his girlfriend as they became neck and neck with Bowers. Y/N cheered, a smile of her face as they sped down the empty road. The wind blew through her hair, and the rays of sunshine warmed her face. The feeling of freedom grew stronger when she looked at Stanley, making Y/N want to chase even more.

"Leave 'em in the dust, baby!" Y/N wrapped her arms around Stan's neck.

He gripped the steering wheel, glancing over at Bowers with a knowing look, a bright smile on Stan's face as he sped up more, passing Bowers and cutting him off. He could hear the driver behind them curse loudly, a slur of violent words as Stanley drove off. Y/N cheered over the sound of the roaring engine, holding tight onto her boyfriend as the wind slipped through their hair.

"Faster, baby, faster!" Y/N cried, and the sound of the Mustang  got louder with her words, Stanley making a sharp left, finally getting out of Bowers' sight.

Stanley parked and the engine died down as he looked over to Y/N with a smile and a heaving chest, catching his breath. She held her lip once again between her teeth and leaned forwards into Stan, almost touching.

"God you're so sexy."

"Says you dollface."

(I love this song so much so I had to make a song with it <3 )