Nine: Flashback

trigger warning, this chapter includes rape so please be careful if that topic is sensitive to you.

-Ryan, one month earlier-

"Take more," Greg tells me, making me take the joint. I trust him, he's done this before. I take more hits, my fingers a little shaky but my body numb and delayed horrifically. At the end, I bring it to my lips but realize that it's finally done. Greg tosses it into the garbage, then pushes me to lay on the bed. I do, feeling quite tired.

However, I realize quickly that he's undressing me. I try to push myself up, mumbling quietly.

"What... what're you... doing?" I ask, words stumbling as I try to stand. He keeps pushing me down.

"Shut the fuck up and take it," he tells me, and fear rises in my chest as he spreads my legs, covering my mouth and pushing in. I try to push him off, but my arms feel like heavy noodles and he's too strong. I am a lot higher than him. 

"Stop," I try to say, but he doesn't. It doesn't really hurt, but it'll hurt once I'm not high. Tears form in my eyes and I try to scream, but nothing works. 

"You know you wanted this, you fucking slut. You like cocks up your ass, you should be grateful right now," he says, continuing to thrust hard. I can't push away, and I just stare in horror. I'm horrified, terrified, petrified. He's strong because he isn't nearly as high as me, and I feel regret building up with each thrust. I try to scream, but I quickly realize that I only am in my mind. Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. No words are spoken because I can't speak, only think. 

He soon finishes, then pulls out and pulls my pants back up, then his, then leaves the room. I very weakly reach for my phone, and after nearly two minutes of trying to unlock my phone before it turns off again, I get to contacts and call Z.

"Hello?"

Help. Raped. Terrified. Something. Say something, Ryan.

"Ryan?" She asks again. I gasp and let out a sob. "Ryan, what happened?"

"Pl... please..." I manage to whisper. 

"Where are you?" 

Nothing.

"Are you at home?"

"Yes," I manage, and a little loud too. 

"I'll be right there, what happened?"

"He... help," I sob again, and I don't know how long it is but soon she's no longer on the phone and instead in front of me, looking at me in horror and worry. Dan and Nick are with her. They were hanging out, and I'm a little glad they're all here.

"What happened, Ryan?" Dan asks again. 

"Greg..."

"Did he do something?" Nick asks, and I look Z in the eyes. 

"High..." I say.

"You're high?" 

I nod barely. 

"He... sex..." 

"You had sex?" 

I nod, beginning to cry more. Dan has sat behind me now and Nick next to him. Z realizes.

"Did he rape you?" She asks. I blink a few times and nod. She freezes. 

"I couldn't... I can't... move..." I sob, and she sits on the bed, making me sit up as she holds me, petting my hair gently as I sob into her shoulder. They all hold me and comfort me.

"It'll be alright, Ry. He's gone and he's not gonna come back, okay?" Dan says. I feel his hand in my hair as well.

"We aren't gonna leave you ever again, got it?" Nick says.

But I don't speak, I just stay still in her arms. 

I'm so glad I have them.