Chapter 3 ~is that the one?~

Zen's POV
We searched through Clariness town,city and many other places. None had red hair. After searching for hours we made it clear she doesnt live in Clariness. We went back to the barracks to rest. Its 2 at the moment. We're going to search through Tanbaraun town. We horsed there, we informed Raji that we were coming. We rode our horse as fast as possible. News spread fast that a girl with red hair was searched and was going to be held in my castle if i'll even find true love. So i guess many people painted their hair red. I know her voice and clothes. I memorized most areas and where she works and live in her previous tour. I know her voice and personality. If any girl pretends to be her i will know if she's not. Anyway we rode our horses really quickly and head to the barracks to rest.

We got to Tanbaraun. We saw a lot of girls with red hair. Some were really bright and some too dark. None were the girl we're looking for. Heck! I dont even know her name! In my dreams her name was fuzzed up and i cant say it. All we could do is look around. We started walking around,then i saw a very similiar looking house.. its more of a pharmacy! Thats it! She lives here!
"Mitsuhide i think i know where she is" i said
"One question before we go to that place, why did you agree to look for her anyways?"
Mitsuhide asks
This stunned me little
"In one of my dreams i think she brought herself into my dream. I want to ask why" i reply with calm
"Alright lets go"

We went inside the pharmacy. I looked around. Wow this place is filled with girls in red hair. But they are looking at me like 'take me to the castle,im gonna be so rich!' Only some were red haired and a few diffrent hair colors. We looked around. We looked at every girl and asks for their name. Each had diffrent voices. None were the same from the dream. I dont think her pharmacy is in Tanbaraun..
As we were about to leave, a girl with the exact same voice was coming out of the room with a tray of medicine. Thats her! We locked eyes, after a minute she turned back and head for an injured person. She delicately put medicine over his injured arm. Finishing it of she puts a bandage on him. Telling him to come atleast 2 times a day to change the bandage. After she finishes she rushed back into... i have no idea.. maybe her room? She comes back
And comes up to us
"Are you sick? Injured? Are you all okay?" She asked
"Were fine ma'am,what's your name?" Mitsuhide asks kindly
She seem stunned but answers anyway
"S-Shirayuki"
She said mumbling a little
"Whats wrong?"
Kiki asked
"Oh no its nothing,the first question if we met for the first time would be if my hair was natural" she answered while looking at her hair.
"Well is it?" Kiki asked
"But of course.. but.."
She said as she stops
"But what?" I asked
"Nothing! Anyways,what exactly are all of you here anyways? This is a pharmacy you guys said you werent sick or hurt"
She asked kindly
"Y-You.."i said
"H-huh?"
"Can we talk for awhile? Are you free?"
Mitsuhide asks
"I guess.. i dont have any one at the moment.. so we can talk for awhile" she replied
"Alright. Where do we talk?" Kiki asked
"Come with me." She said
As we walk in to the room we sat down.
"What is it that you wanted to talk about?" She asked
"Look."

I hope you enjoyed!! Sorry i've been rather busy. Sometimes when im free i'd do something else. I hope this wasmt too short. Its dark at the moment and its hard to focus. Besides i want you guys to think and find out yourself what theyre going to talk about. Anyway thank you for reading!!

~Author-chan