Just be who you are. Double Date? (Midorima Shintaro X Reader)

(Your name)'s P.O.V 

(Your Youtube username) 's Vlog

Hey ,my dearest fans all around the world. Thanks for tuning in again to listen to me rambling stuff that is random or could be issues around the place or even what each of us go through in the world. My vlog today will be about my weird brother. (crow caws) *you shook your head*
Seriously, how do you feel when your brother is just so crazy about horoscopes and basketball? I'm okay with basketball though but seriously about horoscopes? Our place is filled with all his lucky items and I always bumped into his things. When I bumped into his things he will start wiping and cleaning it like as if I was cursed or something. Anyways,I'm just worried about him because of his obsession of horoscopes I'm afraid he will never get a girlfriend. He is also so tsundere (cold person). How can I really help him though? Should I give advice in how to behave or even give him tips of how to get rid of his horoscope obsession. *sighs* I really don't know what to do. What do you guys think? Will he ever get a girlfriend? Shall I help him to get a girlfriend? Please leave a comment below. I really need your advices. That's it for today. Thanks for tuning in and can't wait to read your comments. Puri Puri Ciao. *gives a wink*

I pressed end to my live on Youtube. It is always exhausting when you have live vlogs. And sometimes you care about what people think of you but for me I just be myself and be who I want to be. I love being able to talk to people about what I experience and also what I feel on that day or even share a inspirational quote from a book or even read the poem that I wrote to people. However, I'm afraid to show the real me. When I'm on camera I usually cosplay as an original anime character that I made up myself. It gives me so much more confidence because I could totally be myself. Being crazy and not being awkward in front of the camera is just so nice. If it is my real self I will be really awkward in front of the camera because I feel that it is so hard to not be awkward and confidence level totally dropped to 0% or maybe even more.

I walked out of my room and head down the stairs but actually I sat on the handle bars of the stairs and slide down ( how unladylike I am) I know I know my mom will be scolding me again. I was getting ready for my perfect landing and guess what is at the end of the stairs inches away from the handle bars his stupid lucky item. Thank God I have great reflexes, I triple back flip and got away from it. 

"SHIN....TA...RO.....!!!!" I slurred and shouted his name as I'm very angry with him. 

"Nanodayo?" he asked eating his sandwich. 

"What the Harry Potter is this?" 

"Well, are you so dumb not to see what it is?" 

"I know! But can you explain why is it here?" 

"It's my lucky item that I will be bringing to school today." 

"Urghhh...you and your horoscopes." 

"And you will your unladylike attitude." 

"Grrrr...."

"By the way , I purposely put there so that you will miss your landing." 

"Too bad I still pull it off with perfect landing." 

I stuck out my tongue at him and he ignored me, drinking his milk. 

Shintaro's P.O.V

*sighs* My unladylike sister is really getting through my nerves all the time. *shakes head* I wonder why Takao can stand her. 

Minutes later....

"Yo ho Kazu-kun! " My sister greeted him and they do their stupid handshake.