⇝1

The girl furiously pedaled her bike towards the direction she often called home, tears racing down her cheeks as she tried to blink them away when the rain started dropping.

"Great, how simply ironic" she tsk'd, glaring at the night sky which was displaying a wonderful painting of a somber blue, making the silver haired girl pedal faster than satan himself chasing her while riding a motorcycle from hell.

  She had soon realized that the rain was too strong that she would have been in grest danger if she were to continue biking at such a slippery road at a very dark time of day. She looked around until she spotted a bus stop in a nearby area. A small smile of relief hovered in her face as she turned to pedal towards it.

  "I guess I'll have to wait here until the rain subsides..." she sighed, checking her phone. She sat on a bench and started tapping away at flappt bird when she heard a low rumbling in the bushes. She stopped, letting her flappy bird die and she looked for which bush it had come from.

  "He-hello..?" she mutters. Then she saw a movement from the corner of her eye. She turned around and pushed some of the leaves away, showing a small puppy. Her fave softened after realizing it was nothing harmless. "Come here, boy" she gently smiled, her hands stretched out as she ushered the small pup to come closer.

  The pup looked up from its shivering state and looked up at her with his beautiful beady eyes. "Come here, I promise I'm not going to hurt you..!" she smiled, waving her arms as if to tell it to come towards her.

  It looked steadily at her before walking towards her. She let him sniff her hand to let it get familiar with her and so he knows she isn't worth any trouble at all. Soon, she felt a small nudge from it. It started to rub its shout against the palm of her hand. She smiled and gently picked him up, letting him rest in her arms.

  "Here, you can sleep here in my arms. Sorry I'm a little wet from the rain, but its s little better than the wet floor and leaves hugging you, huh?" she smiled, gently petting the head. She had soon realized she had a perfectly dry towel in the basket of her bike. She rushed to it and took it out, wrapping the shivering pup with it as she cradled him in her arms.

  The small pup rubbed itself on the towel and laid quietly in her arms, causing a gentle smile to hover her. The rain subsided around 10 mins later, which resulted to her carefully putting the puppy and the towel in her open basket in the front of her bike and slowly and carefully pedaled towards her home, as to keep both her and the puppy safe in case the road was still slippery.

...

  "Class, we have a new student~!" the teacher happily announced, opening the door to let them in. A silent girl who was quietly sitting in the back had her attention on her equally silent seatmate, whom response she was still waiting for.

"Uh, ehm. Yeah. I-I guess as-as you can see" the flustered boy stammered, pushing up his glasses onto his nosebridge. "Mmh, yea" She sighed, her eyes closed when she felt someone poke her from the back.

  "Ohukari-san~ check out the new guy,  he's pretty cute" Yana-san winked at her, whilst she was pointing to the front.  "Mhm,  yep, I can see that every new guy you see is cute to  you" the silver haired girl smirked, causing Yana-san's eyes to widen and a pink color flushed her cheeks.

  "Tss! Not every guy though! I didn't say that when Kahoru-kun had transferred...!" she said, defending herself. Yui felt the shy boy beside her shrink, so she turned around and lightly flicked her friends arm. "Bad! Kahoru-kun is cute though..!" She snapped, causing both Yana-san and Kahoru-kun to be surprised.