ELEVEN

"You are joking with me? Right?" I ask Tom as he and I pack bags. "No. Look we're already packing" He said with a little laugh. "Why are you taking me?" I ask.

"Because, I love you." He said as he got closer to me. "I love you too" I say pecking his cheek. "Well, let's get packing" I sigh.

I fold my clothes into the luggage leaving space for extra stuff. I stuff in my bras and underwear's, as well as my bra pads for the lacy bra.

"When did you plan this whole trip?" I ask Tom. "Last night, after our little make out I stayed up and thought you'd like hawaii" he said.

Toms POV

I see Sabrina wander around as we still packed, she started heavily breathing. I stop moving, watching Sabrina, she looked like she was lost.

"Sabrina, are you okay?" I ask her, she didn't look at me. "You okay?" I ask again, she looked at me. "Uh- Yeah- I- Uh" He stuttered with her heavy breath.

"No. No. No I'm not okay" She said as she stopped moving, holding her hands out as if she was going to fall over. I rush to Sabrina, holding her.

"Don't worry, I'm right here" I tell her, she lays her head on my shoulder. I hear her cry as the tears fall to my shirt.

"I'm sorry" She said. "Don't be, don't be embarrassed" I tell her. "I love you, Brina" I tell her. "I- I love you too" She said.

"I'm going to get water, wait here" I say. She nodded, sitting on the bed. I leave to the kitchen grabbing a glass filling it with ice cold water.

I walk back to see Sabrina packing. "Sabrina, are?" I ask. "Yeah, I'm fine. We should leave soon" She sniffles. "I- Uh- I'm sorry about that, don't worry about me" She replied.