10

I stared at my phone, tears streaming down my face.

My hands grew into fists as I punched the wall. What did I ever do to make him want to leave me and find someone new? My phone began to ring. I looked at my phone which read 'Corbyn💔'. I groaned and answered.
"What do you want Corbyn?" I spoke
"I'm really sorry Ria. I really hope you can understand and support my decision"
"Why am I going to support you leaving me for some other girl for no reason?" I sniffled, fighting back my tears
"I didn't ring you to make you upset. I rang you to make you understand" he sighed
"Well you didn't do a very good job, did you?"
"Don't be like that"
"Don't be like what? Do be angry or upset at the fact your LEAVING ME for someone else for no reason!" I yelled "you know what? I don't give a shit Corbyn! Fucking leave me!" I hung up the phone and threw it across the room.
~~
CORBYNS POV
"I just wish she would understand" I said to Jonah
"She'll come around bro. She can't stay mad at you forever"
"I guess" I sighed. Jonah went back to his game and I was left alone. I couldn't stop thinking about Ria. I felt so bad for leaving her but I had a connection with Christina. A connection I don't have with any of the boys or Ria. But I didn't want to feel guilty. I checked my phone to see that both Ria and Christina and posted on Instagram.

♥️82

♥️82.1k
👤corbynbesson
beautychickee: my favourite person💗
jackaverymusic: cute, I guess
jonahmarais: ^^
seaveydaniel: ngl, I miss Corbyn and Ria😪💕
imzachherron: I ship #rorbyn more🤷🏻‍♂️
corbynbesson: most gorgeous girl in the world😍❤️

I double tapped the picture and moved onto Rias feed.

♥️213.6k
riaratonxo: for people asking, yes. Me and Corbyn have broken up and he is now with Christina. I'm taking time off social media to help myself heal mentally. I have permanently moved to Canada so I can stay away from all the drama and sadness.
imzachherron: don't move! We all miss you so much😭💔
seaveydaniel: come back! We wanna see you😪💕
jonahmarais: social media is drama filled at the moment🙄 take a long ass break off it and mentally heal👍🏼we love you and miss you dearly❤️
jackaverymusic: please text me💗

She's can't live in Canada!