Nagisa's Jelousy

Kayano's POV

I wonder what's wrong Nagisa. He was acting weird lately this morning.
-flashback
Kayano was walking towards the classroom door when she suddenly bumped into someone."oh sorry i wasn't looking where i was going".
KARMA- are you okay kayano-chan?
KAYANO- oh its just you karma. Why are you so early today? You usually arrived late.
KARMA- i accidently set my alarm clock pretty early and since i cant go back to sleep i just went here.
KAYANO- well. Thats the first, well see ya.
Kayano was about to go  inside when karma suddenlt hold her wrist and sworn her around.
KAYANO- karma what are you doing?
And just that karma kiss her.she broke the kiss."karma!what the heck was that for!!kayano yelled face was red as karma's hair.
KARMA- oh. That was just a morning greeting. Bitch-sensie said thats what you do on other country when you greet someone.
KAYANO- but were not in another country were in Japan darn it!!
KARMA - well whats done is done. Bye kayano - chan see ya later.* he wink at her before leaving*
KAYANO - hmp. What a jerk .

Kayano entered the classroom. Both of them didnt know that their was someone saw the whole scene. And that someone is none other than Nagisa shiota.

-inside-

Kayano put her things on her desk, when she saw nagisa entered the classroom.

KAYANO - oh. Good morning nagisa.

She greet him with a smile, but. It seems nagisa just ignored her cause he didnt greet her back nor looked at her." Hmmmm.. I wonder whats wrong with nagisa?? She asked herself, worried about her friend.

-FLASHBACK END-

KAYANO -  hmmm.. Maybe i should ask him directly later.