Nagisa's Jealousy part.2

Nagisa's POV

" i cant get that image off of my head."

As the scene of kayano and karma kissed earlier kept popping on his head.

" why does it bothers me? I mean kayano's just best friend, so why am i angry? C- could it be t- that i- i like her?"

Nagisa's face became red as a tomato, as he begun to think about her. He snap back to reality as he felt someone tapped him on his shoulders.
He turned to his side and saw kayano. He fell off his chair as he saw that it was her.

Kayano - " are you alright nagisa?!"

Nagisa - " huh? Ah- i- ah- um..y-yeah. I'm alright."

Kayano - "are you sure? Your face is really red. Do you have fever?"

She puts her hand on his forehead.  Nagisa's face went even redder.

Kayano - " hmm...that's weird, i don't think that you have a fever though."

Nagisa - " m- maybe it's the heat hehehehe...."

Kayano - " i guess your right, it is hot today. Oh, by the way nagisa, can i ask you something?"

Nagisa - " um..sure, ask away."

Kayano - " are you mad at me?"

Nagisa was shocked. " why would i be mad at her?" He thought.

Nagisa - " why would i be mad at you?"

Kayano - " cuz, you kept ignoring me earlier.

Nagisa - " w - what do you mean? I'm not ignoring you."

Kayano - " oh sure.....then, why did you ignore me earlier when i greet you? You didn't even dare to look at me! Nagisa do you hate me?"

Nagisa - " OF COURSE NOT!! I could never hate kayano."

Kayano - " then, why?"

Nagisa - " its just that *sigh*kayano, can i ask you something?"

Kayano - " *nodes*sure."

Nagisa - " um...earlier today, I saw you and karma kissed. What was that all about?"

Kayano - "ohh.....that. Karma just kissed me cuz Irina- sensei told him to, that's all."

Nagisa - " r- really?! There's nothing going on between you two?!"

Kayano - " of course not. I only like him as a friend, even though he though he kissed me but, that doesn't count. Its not like it was  my first kiss anyway." *winks at him*

Nagisa - " *turns red* oh..that. I -  I'm sorry that i kissed you that night without your permission, I'm still regretting it."

Kayano - "oh. Hush, there's no need to apologize nagisa, you did it to save my life. So i guess i owe you my life." * smiles cutely at him*

Nagisa - " * turns redder that karma's hair*"

He looked st her as she walks  away.

Nagisa - " how come i didn't noticed this before, kayano's really beautiful."

The  End.....