Trouble at the Agreste Mansion

Paris - Gabriel Atelier 

In the middle of the atelier are 4 chairs, sitting on them are Gabriel Agreste, Alya Césaire, Nino Lahiffe and The Gorilla, they are tied up, rope around them and their hands zip tied together, Nathalie is on the floor, bleeding out from being shot. 

The door opened and a man walked in, wearing, suit and tie with blonde hair "So who should I talk with first?" he said as he walked with a gun in his hand.

"This is my house and you should leave right away before the cops arrive and arrest you" Gabriel said with anger in his voice. 

"When did you last speak to your son?"

"I haven't spoken to him in 3 months, he just vanished without warning after the shooting and until today I didn't even know where he was" 

"Guessing you found out where he is" 

"His friends showed me a video" 

"I know of it" 

"You know where my son is and yet you are here, what for?"

The man then looked at Alya "Yesterday you met a member of us, yes?" 

"I did, tired to kill me, but he shot his brain outs, never told me who you work for" 

"So you know nothing" 

"I would like to know your name"

"Chris" 

"Well then Chris, I don't know anything about your team and I will never give up Marinette or Adrien because they are my friends" 

Chris then pointed the gun at Alya's head which made Nino really worried "I think I should blow your brains out right here right now" 

"If you are, then can you do it in the foyer, because Mr Grumpy Candy Cane does not what blood over his work" 

Gabriel was outrage when Alya called him Mr Grumpy Candy Cane, he was the number 1 fashion designer in the world, loved by millions and one of Adrien friends called him that. 

Chris then brought out a knife and used it to let Alya go, dragging her by the arms he dragged her out of the room "ALYA" Nino said tears going down his face "I love you Nino" Alya said as the door closed behind her.

Foyer

Alya saw 10 armed men around her, she was pushed to the ground "Your days are up Miss Césaire" he aims the gun at her head "One question, how do you know?" Chris rolled his eyes "Know what?", "About me being Rena Rouge, because no one expect Ladybug knows so how did Aaron found out". 

"Its simple we know everything about you", "I through you will say that" 

Alya then using both her elbows, punch, Chris down, shots were fired, she ducked as, Orion was shooting at her, she ducked behind a member, using him as a shield, bullets going into him, sending him down, she picked up the gun and walked to a man, shot him in the kneecap, then using his hand, shot the rest of Orion in the kneecap.

Nino and Gabriel heard the gunfire and where both worried, Nino because of his Girlfriend and Gabriel because of his Foyer, the door open and Alya came in dragging Chris by the arms. 

"Babe, you're ok", Nino was very happy that his Girlfriend was fine. 

Alya walked to them, cutting the rope and zip ties. "Call an Ambulance now" Gabriel picked up the phone, "This is Gabriel Agreste, I need an ambulance at my address Place du Châtelet, 75001 Paris, France, theres been a shooting"