0.18

" Dick all up in her stomach now she got butterflies"

"U sure?"

Rocky asked looking down at me as he held me close to him.

I bit my lip looking up at him. "Rocky I'm going to be ok ain't nobody gone kidnap me off a damn plan" I smacked his arm laughing at him.

"Damn shorty I'm just saying" he rubbed his arm.Pulling me back close to him. "My House funna be hella lonely without u"

His head rested on mine.

The last 3 weeks of my break consisted of going to little fashion shows with rocky. Late night snack runs and just doing simple things with him.

He honestly grew to be my best friend in only a couple weeks. I was sad as fuck that I had to leave him and continue tour.

"Get u some strippers to keep u company" I patted his shoulder pulling away from him.

Flight 64 is boarding

The inter-come spoke sighing I pulled away from rocky picking up my luggage. I gave rocky a hug saying a goodbye before I began to leave.

He tugged my arm turning around before even reacting he laid his lips on mine.

The kiss was slow and sensational.It was even better thanks to his juicy ass lips. I kissed back slowly while trying not to drop my luggage.

Rocky was tapped on the shoulder by his security guard. "Fans we gotta go" his security pointed to a big group of screaming teens.

"Ava your dating rocky"
"Shit is that your girlfriend"
"I knew they was dating"
"Get off my man hoe"
"She cheating on nahmir"
"Ain't that that ybn nigga girl"
"She a cheating hoe"

Those were all I heard as the group screamed louder trying to get rocky attention.

"Shit" he mumbled he looked back down at me with a smile. He pecked my lips again causing me to blush.

"Call me when u get to your hotel Ight?" "K" giving him one last hug before boarding my plane.

Via Instagram

Liked by ybncordae ,asaprocky and shaderoom , 762,278 others Tagged @asaprockyYbnAva: It's all real baby 😈💕

Tagged @asaprocky
YbnAva: It's all real baby 😈💕

Comments disabled

Nicks pov

"Mmm shit" I mumbled looking down at the blond chick that was sucking to soul outta my shit.

"Mm baby keep going" I groaned pushing her head down more.

She started to gag which only made me push her head down further.

Pounding out on the door made me snap my eyes away from Goldie locks.

"Nigga what" I yelled as she continued to suck.

"Look at this shit" cordae yelled from the other side. "I'm fucking busy right now"

As shorty started to do tricks with my shit making me grunt. "It's thucking important"

This nigga

Pushing shorty mouth off my dick before standing out the chair and zipping up my pant's. Walking to the door I swung it open.

"Nigga what do fucking important that she had to stop sucking my dick" I said my face dead ass serious.

he shook his head looking and the girl who still on her knees by the chair. "Mané Whatever look at this"

he shoved his phone in my hand.

Via Instagram

Theshaderoom: Looks like rocky then found a new boo? 💕 What y'all think

Early this morning Asaprocky was seen with the new up coming rapper Ybn Ava who just joined earlier this year.They were seen all around LA together these 3 past weeks. Today they were all cuddled up at the airport before they shared a passionate kiss and Ava was off .

Random: nicks bust have not been hitting it right 😂😭

Random: she pretty asf

Random: ain't that nahmir girl

Random:@ybnnahmir come get your girl🗣

Random:damn she move on fast

Random: she's a hoe

Random: she gone be heart broken my next month.

Random: what's her @?

Random: I'm tryna HITTT

Random: she moved on fast from that nigga nick 🤣🏃🏽‍♂️

"What the fuck" I whispered to myself as I read the comments.

"She moves on quick" cordae said taking back his phone. I looked at this nigga dumb as hell.

She really just moved on like that.Wasnt even funna give a nigga a second chance it ain't even been a month yet.

Shaking my head I shrugged closing the door on cordae. And walking back over to glodie locks.

"Take that shit off" I pointed to her shorts before sitting in the chair and watching her strip from her clothes.

Should have never trusted that hoe anyways

I know it's been a while but school is messing up my life and I'm only a freshmen🤦🏾‍♀️

Anyways how y'all like this chapter