part 4

A: ok say me. If other girl come as oms wife. You will be happy..

Gauri closed her eyes.because she can't see others in oms  life but she have to say yes now because of her sister.

G: yeah I will be happy.

A;ok then tomorrow get ready ..

Gauri looked at anika confusingly .

A: A boy is coming to see you. Because I want you to get married soon. Then only my brother-in-law will get married..

G: di...( shock )

A: listen gauri you are not small. Yeah om and Rudra hates me because I am supporting shivaya but truth they to love me  inside there hearts. But outside they shows hateness for me gauri. If other girl came as oms wife then it will tough to unite brothers again... I hope my sister never says no to me waiting for good news.. But listen if you married to other guy. Or om married other girl. You both will never be happy in life. That's the truth gauri. and even I will not be happy. Because  my shivaya will be not be happy without there brothers. Only you can bring old om back.and bhavya will try to bringh old Rudy back. If I did not get good news tomorrow before 12 o click  afternoon then I will fix your marriage with other guy .just think of it. Not for you think for my happiness. and my family happiness just for once.

Anika goes from there

Gauri don't know what to do in her life now. She was confused like  a hell

G: whatever di. I will not marry omkara .the boy who hates you ..

Next day gauri goes to her college..she was scared because of anika. and the timing is going on .its already 11:45 .she was no mood in attending class because of tension .so she decides to go to house ...she was walking on the road... She was in front of mall... Her mobile starts to ring. She saw caller id it was anika. She picks it

A: so its  11:50 now gauri. Just five minutes is there ....

Gauri was not ready wto accept omkara .

G: I am going back to home to get  ready as you said you are bribghing new boy for my marriage proposal .waiting di in house......she kept her mobile in bag. She forget to cut the call.

A: gauri listen ya

Gauri suddenly saw front .she saw om on the other side of road and crossing the road. .........but when she turned  she saw a truck coming on the other side .

G: om......( shouts )
..

But om did not saw her at all.and did not saw truck too.... She started running.  Om saw gauri. He was in confuse why gauri us running to himm.. By gauris eyes he turned and saw truck is coming. He was shock.... Gauri suddenly comes and pushes him.and she too fell down on him.truck goes. .....

Anika goes in front of god.

A: god nothing happened gauri and om.she was shouting om om in mobile. ..

A: suddenly anika heard gauri talk

Gauri was breathing heavily ..

G: are you mad cant you see the vehicles and walk.

O: can you get up gauri plz....

Gauri slowly gets up.and stands om to stand up .

Om turned to go ..but gauri held his hand. ....

G: I am asking you questions ..cant you see the vehicles and go. What if something happened to you ..

O: who are you. Why you care for me.....

Anika was surprised to listen this ......
She thinks what happened to om..

Gauri held his hand. Her eyes filled with tears.

O:leave my hand gauri .

G:cant you listen to me first.

O: first of all who are you to give advice to me...I have work leave my hand

G: say me first that you will be careful next time. Not be careless like this..

O: if I died also no body is there  forme  gauri. Don't waste my time and yours leave my hand..

She turned him forcefully and slapped on his cheeks....people are seeing them.....she held his collars. .

G: are you crazy how you say you don't have anyone. You know if something happened to you my heart beat will stop .

O: why

G: because I love you dammit. .

Anikas eyes fills with tears. That finally her sister accepted her love.she saw time it was exact 12:00

Anika thanked to god. And went to room......

Om hugs her tightly

O: waiting for this. Sorry to make you cry... I did not saw that vehicle.I love too gauri ....( gauri came to sense )

Gauri suddenly pushed him and ran from there ..

O; gauri. (He called her but she did not turned )

Om to went to gauris chachi house.he saw gauri sitting in her room and crying

He placed his hand on her shoulder. .

O: gauri

G: go away for me omkara. Sorry I cant marry you....

O: why .

G: situation is like that omkara. We are not made for each other. Go and live your life happily.

Gauri stands up and starts to go..

He held her hand turns her.when she turns he sits on his keens and hugs her waist. ..and started crying

O: don't know anything in life gauri. For me shivaya and Rudra is everything. But shivaya killed pappa. After that I lost my life gauri. Because not only pappa died with him i lost my one more important person too gauri. That is none other then shivaya. and Rudy he changed so much. If you left me then I will die gauri. I don't have anyone.. Because you are the first girl whom I loved this much. If you don't want to marry me then only death is left for me.

Gauri sat and hugged him tightly. ..

G: no om no don't say like that. I will marry you. I will...om..

She kissed on his forehead. .

Precap: marriage but  anika will come to marriage or not....let's see the love of sisters .

Ok friends say me. You want till marriage or you want me to bringh real truth of tej. Infront of omru and unite brothers. Or shall i end it with marriage. .

Sorry for late.
.

I tried my level best. After seeing ib. I felt nothing is remaining to destroy it  ....

❤Love you all❤
❤ Kavita❤