Purrington?

As you look to your right you see Kat leaving and on your left you see Ducky standing by you and Jacob in between you both a few steps back. Then further to the left you see drums and a new animatronic called Purratron. Purratron is a male human with medium black hair that goes over his right baby blue eye. His left eye is a blood red eye with a light shine to it in the upper right corner of the pupil. He is wearing a red leather jacket and a black t-shirt with the name Purratron in neon letters. He has Blue jean pants along with gray boots. He has medium size black cat ears with a long black cat tail. His nickname from Kat is King Panther.

  Soon the doors open and the children rush in. You try to cry out for help, but with the other animatronics and Kat watching it was hard to even get a word out. The glares and watchful eyes just pierce through to your wirings. You see Harley walking around getting the families seated her wolfy tail wagging. You then hear a sound behind you which was Purratron hitting the left drum once to get the attention of the kids that are running around.

 Ducky: Heya, kids it is almost time to get started!!!!!!

 You then start to move without any will of your own. Heading to the center stage with Ducky you stand to the right of Ducky. As the kids get quiet and the parents are seated you hear the drums start beating and the guitar a strumming. A few seconds later you and Ducky begin to sing and feel the emotions of the words throughout your wires. It is weird how even through you are an animatronic you can still feel the emotions as if you are still human and alive.