Bitter Sweet Love

There was no longer any hesitation nor any pushing back anymore. Their craving for one another finally pushed them both off the edge to where they both gave themselves to the other. The words and guilt were far back in his head to where it was the last thing on his mind. The moment he slept with Rose was burned in his mind, but with the touch of Evie's small, delicately smooth hands caressing his bare chest, travelling all over his body washed away every single memory of the night before and made it vanish into thin air to where it felt like it never happened.

Evie held onto Jacob's shoulders, kissing him so desperately to where it felt like she has been waiting for this day to finally come true. Jacob was still in complete shock to where he didn't know where to place his hands. A sudden chill hit his back when Evie grasped onto his shoulders and turned him, pushing him on the bed, making him feel the coldness from the sheets when landing on the bed. The young man rested his body weight on his elbows, looking up at Evie, seeing hunger in those azure colored eyes which always made him feel like he was doused, not even noticing her strip tease.

He was so focused on the beauty of her features way more than the figure she was slowly exposing to him. Her pale peach skin tone. Her little freckles he used to tease her about when they were younger. Her small, thin nose. Her pearly white teeth whenever a smile crossed her face. Her well formed structured cheek bones. Her wavy dark amber colored hair, slowly loosening, draping down to her shoulders, covering half of her petite figure. But most of all, the thing that always captured his heart were her beautiful ocean blue eyes. Each time he looked deeply into those gorgeous eyes of hers, he always felt as though he breathed his last breath whenever staring deeply into them, drowning as if he was being washed away from land, seeing nothing, but the color navy each time their eyes met.

Jacob was still in a complete daze, still trying to wrap this around his head as Evie straddled him, only wearing her undergarments. He was in complete disbelief on what was happening to him right now. It felt like a dream to him. One he surely did not want to wake up from. Though once he felt the warm softness of her skin touch his as she lied on top of him, he was in utter shock that this moment was very real.

The gentle kiss slowly turned into a deeper one as they both opened their mouth ever so slightly, tasting nothing, but sweetness from the other before opening their mouth a little more, tongues encountering each other, both exploring each others mouth. After a few minutes of entanglement, they both separated their lips, catching their breath, Evie resting her forehead on Jacob's, both smiling faintly as they gazed into each other's eyes. The young man rolled on top of her, making them switch positions. Jacob caressed Evie's cheek, gazing deeply into her eyes before lowering down for a soft kiss, slowly turning it into a sensual one.

One hand held the back of her neck, tangling his fingers in her locks. The other hand that was caressing her cheek slid down her bare neck, in between her breasts, sliding its way to her back, pulling the lace from her corset, that only covered her top half, removing it from her to expose her breasts. A smirk came across his face as he kissed her gently several times before making the kiss more passionate and intense before trailing down to her breasts, nipping on one of her nipples, which made her shudder as his hand went lower. His hand slid its way down, travelling to her lower back, going even lower, his hand sliding down passed her butt, removing her knickers swiftly. Once they were off, she was all bare. He slid his hand lower, gripping onto one of her legs, pulling her up against him with her legs spread, letting him stand between them. Evie felt a bulge hit between her legs which made her jolt a little, her eyes springing open from excitement, gasping lightly, chuckling faintly, as she looked into Jacob's eyes. Jacob's lips hungrily met Evie's again, making them both suffocate from lack of oxygen as their kiss became deeper.

Once their lips parted ways slowly, Jacob released Evie's hair and ran his hand down her arm, caressing it sensually, grabbing hold of her wrist. His lips trailed down from the nape of her neck, lowering to her collarbone, sliding to her shoulder, slowly gliding down her arm, kissing the scar, leading down to her wrist, biting it gently while looking into her eyes with a mischievous look. A light chuckle left his lips as a gentle grin crossed his face. He led his lips to her other arm, treating it the same way as he added sweet whispers her way.