Chapter 1

In the beginning, I was a pup. A pup with so many dreams and hopes, but I knew that one day I will have to face fate. 

"8...9...10! I'm gonna get ya!" My friends were chasing me, playing a game of tag. For a while now, I couldn't play, because it wasn't 'appropriate' for a young alpha female to play. It was childish for anyone with royal blood to do. But today, my mother let me play with my friends, Cody, Sunny, King, and Annabeth as Dad went out hunting for the pack. 

As I hid, King went search for Me, Cody, and Annabeth. One he heard the sounds of movement, He darted that direction, as he did that, I ran the opposite direction. Not looking for who may be in front of me, I ran into someone. 

"Oof! Owwie..." I sat down as I used my paw to rub my head then looked up to see who it was, "O-Oh, hello papa!" His face didn't seem to so any happiness, but more of disappointment. As he picked me up from behind my neck, King, Annabeth and Sunny, looked saddened once i was taken away. 

Looking into the dark cave as he put me down in front of my mother, he sighed, "Rose, I thought I told you that you have to be more focused into become the Alpha you aught to be." 

With my ears tucked back, I looked away and mumbled, "I wish I never had alpha blood in me.."

"You do realize that she is a pup. She have another year or two until she has to be mature," My mother said softly to my father.

"That's not the point. She has to learn sooner or later and I want her to know how to be alpha sooner!" My father huffed and walked out of the cave to let off some steam.

2 years later 

It's been two years since i've been training to be an alpha. I was speaking with my mother and King. "Wow Rose you look beautiful! How has it been? Ever since you dad got mad it seemed, we haven't seen each other." King's ears lowered as he remembered that time. 

"Oh King, its been... great..." I sighed when I answered but I wasn't enjoying it one bit. But before King could speak again, my father came up to my mother and I.

"I have great news, Rose!" I looked at my father wondering what it was.

"Tell us dear, what's the good news?" My mother asked what I was about to say.

"The Blue Moon pack's Alpha accepted to have you and his son get married to expand the pack! Isn't that great!"

I had no words and King's face was full of shock and disappointment. My Mother looked at me with a soft smile, "That's great! You'll be ruling next to another alpha!"

Sorry this chapter was super short but I'll come up with a new chapter very soon