The Future

Time skip for an entire year

Kathy POV

Finally, summer's here!! I've been dieing to have free time. *Squeal of joy!!

As it start out, me and the Flowers were having a hard time fitting in to the rest of the school. At first, everyone was afraid of us, not to mention Dande, Midoriyo, and Naruko.

These girls are not the ones to be mess around with. Anyway, I apologize to Loki for beating him up.

He forgave me and we were great friends. He was really nice once you get to know him.

As for the others, well, not so much. We used be the enemies until Loke convinced me to talk to him about the whole "enemies to frenemies" thing.

I have to agree with it and up until this day, we're still frenemies. Natsu and Gray are happily as a couple, despite the fact that Juvia was trying to make them break apart.

The moment I saw her, I knew that she was trouble for my brother and Gray.

I caught her with her tricks and put an end to her schemes. Finally, after three whole freak'in months, she finally, finally see that Gray doesn't need her.

I had her with someone name Lyon, after bumping into him one day. She and Lyon are happily together through out the year.

As for me, I prefer staying single until a perfect man to be in my life. Dande and the rest decided to best be single, like me.

Gray and Natsu continued to do their "recent routine." I sometimes place spy cams on them, because apparently the girls at Mist are fangirls and wanted me to let them see with their own eyes. (Shhhh, don't tell)

Life has it in their own ways and it was an adventure. Katana lived with us and promised us to be there when we need her. I smiled and feel that everything was going to be okay.

And I was right. Lucy and Erza apologized to us and said that they're fangirls as well.

I stood there, shocked about the whole entire thing and I kinda sweat dropped a little.

Natsu and Gray also sweat dropped a little and stuttered that it was okay. Well, to them anyway *cough. They, just like the Mist, asked me to put spy cams in their room while doing their "homework."

I kinda was mad at myself, but at the exact same time, I feel a little proud.

As summer started, surprisingly, I was able to congratulate high school. In other words, I don't need school as well for the others. I feel happy and lived to continue my life.

5 years later

Natsu POV

5 years has passed since my end of high school life. Me and Gray married each other and had a baby girl name Ashley.

Life's good and everything is perfect.

That's it for the story. Until next time 😊😊