Queen

Momo's p.o.v

I was sitting with Nayeon eating lunch, we talked about random things and laughed. Everything was going good but then Sana and her two other friends decided to come to our table"This is our table, how about you move away losers", one of them said, her name was Janhyo? Jihyo? I suppose. I rolled my eyes when I saw Nayeon drooling over Sana, Sana personally never noticed mine or Nayeon's presence, her friends were the ones that bullied us majority of the time. I grabbed my best friends arm and dragged us to another table to sit, I just watched Nayeonie fangirl over Sana during lunch time, I didn't have any appetite no more.

Nayeon's p.o.v

Sana looked really pretty today, she had a grey baret on, her blue skirt went to her mid thigh while her tight school shirt perfectly hugged her waist, I have always wondered why she hasn't noticed me. Whenever I tried to talk with her one of her friends would come and interupt us, not that Sana would like to talk with a loser like me anyway, I've always wanted to be pretty like her, pretty enough so she could notice me. I wish, I have big round glasses that fit my face, my hair is curly and looks as if I didn't comb it for years. I wear my skirt to my knees, I don't want to show my legs fully like some girls do, my parents are strict with it anyway. Momo has been my best friend since elementary school, she had short black hair with bangs, some black rectangular glasses completed her everyday look. Her styling was similar to mine, she wore her skirt so that it reached to her knees, but she never wore her school blazer.

I sighed deeply standing up walking to our next class with Momo following right behind me