part 2

"I'm going to be very clear here. I expect you to be fully attentive, not on drugs, sober, dressed appropriately and ready to learn in my lab."

Jungkook blinked a couple of times, and had to stifle a laugh until he realised that his supervisor wasn't joking.

"Dressed appropriately? May I ask-"

"No, you may not. The answer to the question is that your jeans are too tight for lab work. I do not particularly want to see your genitalia either."

Jungkook stammered on nothing. After dutifully clamping his mouth shut, he tugged at his ear, under the eye of his supervisor two lab benches down.

"I don't mean to embarrass you." He finally settled on. "This is how real life works."

"No, thank you." Jungkook cursed himself for choosing the tightest jeans he owned for today. He was meant to be meeting up with Jimin and Taehyung for drinks later, and couldn't be bothered to change. He added on, "I should know the proper mannerisms for the future."

His supervisor said nothing. When Jungkook looked up, he caught a glimpse of a set of keys and a keycard. That meant only one thing. He was going to bring out a dead body.

Almost immediately upon realising this, Jungkook's heart began to drum in its place, silently curving his breath through more drastic volumes. He swallowed, hard, in some attempt to ground himself. To aid with this, he stood up and off the rocky stool.

"Are we..." Jungkook started, "going to look at a body today?"

"Yes." was the low and slow response he received.

"Now?"

"What?" The elder gave Jungkook an irritated look, almost like he was getting impatient at a child.

"Are we going to look at it now?"

"Yes. Follow me."

Jungkook felt his heart soar and crash. How would he be able to get through this one on one coaching? It was easy enough when Taehyung was there answering all the questions, and he was hiding behind Jimin to not get a proper look at the body. Now, all that was in the way was a mixture of molecules more commonly known as air.

He focused on the tapping of the supervisor's shoes. Calm, steady. His supervisor wasn't scared, so why should he be? A dead body wasn't scary, it was just dead. It was just a different state, so why should he be-

"Open the door."

Jungkook was terrified. There was no way of trying to hide it. He hated dead bodies- scratch that, living bodies and dead bodies.

"Are you going to open the door?" A lower, cynical voice brought him to reality. An expectant hand was holding out a key. Jungkook slowly took it, and held it to the lock. One quick turn, and the student's hands were trembling slightly. The juxtaposition of Jungkook's pulse and the dead body that lay behind the lock did nothing for his stomach right now.

"For gods sake,"  the tray was yanked out with a strong tug. "Are you ever going to move?"

Jungkook then promptly passed out.