Happy birthday!

“Luhan!” You called your childhood friend. You already knew each other for almost 18 years. Ever since, you were the best kind of friends, even though you tell all your secrets to each other. There is still one secret remaining, which you don't even know, but deep down you do. “___!” You ran to him and gave him a hug. Your houses were only 1 block away so you basically saw each other every day. “How was your weekend? I heard you had a date?” Luhan asked with a slight disappointing voice. Your eyes widened. “What date?” Luhan looked confused at you. “Your parents told me you were with a boy, probably from school.” “Still don't know what you're talking about...” You made a think-face and slightly stared in the air. “Oh well... Oh ___! I prepared something!' You immediately smiled. “What is it?” “Secret! Here's a blindfold!” He gave you a scarf. You just looked weird at it. “Ah why! I don't want to wear it!” You pouted and stared at the blindfold, that you didn't see Luhan smiling at your cute expression. “Pleaaaseee? For me!” Luhan failed with his aegyo that made you burst out in laughter. This made Luhan the one to pout. You looked at his face and softened. “Ah, cute.” You pinched his cheeks. “I’m manly you know!” You laughed. “Yes sure!” You pinched his cheeks again and put on the blindfold. “That hurts you devil!” Luhan softly hit your face. You just smiled and let Luhan lead you to the place he prepared.

“Almost there!” Luhan said while leading you, holding your hand. You took every step very careful, afraid to fall. “We're walking for almost... Ugh... I don't know, 9 hours!” You whined. “It's just been 15 minutes! Don't whine! OOOOH I can already see it!” Luhan said excited. You immediately smiled and walked a little faster. “What do you think it is?” “Hmm... Maybe my own castle with horses and a beautiful garden!!' You said while clapping your hand. He knew it was your dream and he promised you to give you that when you were both 7. “Close enough my princess.” You felt him bow and you walked further.

“Arrived!” Luhan said while stopping you. “Can I remove the blindfold now?” You weren’t patient anymore and quickly wanted to know what it was. It was quiet for a while now... You thought of the most terrible possibilities. Luhan being kidnapped. Luhan fainted. But then you felt hot air on the back of your neck. You thought it was some kind of man you don't know and quickly stomped him. “AAH! ___!! Why did you do that?!” You unfold the blindfold and looked at the man which was none other than your best friend. “Omg Luhan!” You ran over to him and kneeled beside him. “Not your smartest acts though. Smartypants.” You slightly smiled while helping Luhan up. “Not your smartest act either. Princess.” You felt something weird. Not knowing what it is. “AAH! NO! CLOSE YOUR EYES RIGHT NOW!” Luhan suddenly went crazy and looked for the blindfold. You just stood there startled until Luhan stood in front of you with the blindfold. “Put it back on.” You pouted but did as he told. He turned you around. Seriously, this is the only reason for the blindfold? Tsk. You thought while you mentally facepalmed. You felt the hot air again which made you shiver. “Happy birthday Princess. I hope you have a good day. Now let me give you the first part of my present.” You heard a soft and gentle voice, which sounded familiar but... different than Luhan's usual voice. Full of... Love? Don't know, just different! Luhan removed your blindfold and you looked up at a huge sign. LOTTE WORLD. You gasped as you saw it. “AAH!” You ran around like a little kid who just got her first toy and stopped when you stood beside Luhan again. “Lulu!! Thank you!!” You unknowingly pecked his cheek which startled Luhan and even yourself. You two just stared at each other until Luhan spoke. “___, I've liked you for 18 years now, but I was too afraid to let you know and ruin our relationship. With finally having the courage and guts to ask you, as my second present, which you'll hopefully like. Princess, let me be your prince?” He took out something from his pocket, a box. You opened it and saw a beautiful bracelet with 2 hearts. You looked at Luhan's sincere eyes and nodded. He smiled one of his angelic smiles and hugged you.