Chapter 37 + !NOTE! (Mini chap)

『Ayano's POV』

"So you're saying we should talk him out of this?"
"Yeah but be careful because he might be faking the act so make sure not to let your guards down alright?"
"I won't, I promise."
"Well that's over, we should help the others, c'mon!"

I said as I walked down to the lab, all of this is so confusing! It's like everything has been jumbled up, so many ridiculous things have happened! But nothing leads to the end? What's the point in all of this if it was all meant for nothing? Ugh enough questions, I thought as I knocked on the door, "Ayano? Grape? Come in!" Mike said peaking out the door. As I walk in along with Grape, I was amazed at the sight of all the traps weapons and mechanics plans they had! "Wow, Mike this is amazing!" I squealed, "Heh it's nothing really! I'm used to this!" He's used to this? What... "Of course you're used to this! Duhhh!" Grape said sarcastically. Oh right, he lives in a lab after all, of course he's used to this, I'm a dumb dumb! "Would you like to see everything else I have prepared? "Sure why not?" I replied following him.

"Mike this is just... AWESOME!! IT LOOKS SO COOL!!" I squealed as I looked at the main trap, mechanics and weapon designs. "Oh shush!" Mike laughed, "Are there gonna be one for us each?" Grape asked and I mean who wouldn't? Those weapons are SOOOO COOL! "Yup! Of course!" He said, "Now get out, I need to do s9me fixing! See ya later!" He pushed us out.

"Aw man, I really wanted to see moreee!" I whined, "Ayano there's no time for this, we need to help the others!" I pouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh dear oh dear... Today is gonna be the day... I'm breathing so heavily right now... MAH FACE IS GUNNA BE EXPOSED!!