Domestic Headcanons

Lance tries as hard as possible to sleep in for as long as possible.

This is a difficult task considering Keith is an early riser he doesn't even need an alarm he just naturally wakes up at 7 to work out or whatever.

One time lance tried to wake up early enough to surprise Keith with a birthday breakfast-in-bed, but of course, Keith didn't get the message to sleep in and was already awake. 

When Keith needs comfort and can't get any words out, Lance lets him hold tigre—he might be old as hell but he is soft—and just talks to him about anything until Keith feels better. 

They have matching red and blue mugs with cute lions on them.

Keith sleeps on the left side of the bed but always manages to roll all the way to Lance's side by the morning. Keith also has death grip when he's asleep, so Lance had to buy him a body pillow for those nights when lance just wants to sprawl out.

Some nights they like to sleep outside on the back porch so they can see the stars together, and they make their own constellations. When the Bad Thoughts hit lance, Keith just stays with him, cradles him, strokes his hair. Keith's blunt honesty is a solace whenever Lance splits. 

When Lance dissociates, Keith finds a simple activity for them to do together to coax him back like watching crap tv or going for a drive with the windows down. 

Lance wakes up earlier to make Keith some breakfast and Keith later wakes up to find Lance making some eggs and bacon, hugs him from behind and kisses the crook of his neck. Keith smiles and just watches him continue to cook. 

Keith gets angry when Lance steals his slippers from him and chases him around their house to get them back. 

<this concludes this set of headcanons, if you have any suggestions, leave them in the comments below or message me privately or on my board. thank you and have a wonderful week my beautiful readers>