I Turn My Father Purple

Hello, My Name is Lou Ellen Blackstone. No, Ellen is not my middle name. My first name is Lou Ellen, last name is Blackstone. Anyway, I'm getting off track. I am a Demigod, half god, half mortal. My mother is Hecate, goddess of magic. Haven't heard of her? Don't worry, she's a minor goddess.
My story isn't pretty, at all. You may be thinking: 'But Lou! That's your opinion!'. First of all, don't call me Lou, and second of all, just keep reading. I was born in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Like I said, my mother is Hecate, and my father?
His name is Lukas Blackstone. Yeah, we have really cool last names. But anyway, I hated my father, and he hated me. Why he hated me? I had no idea.
Anyway, it all started when I got home from my school, Grusilda Middle School, late. Keep in my mind, that I am a 13 year old girl who lives far away from her school and father refuses to drive her there and back.
"You're late." My father said, sitting on the couch.
"Of course I am, you don't come to pick me up." Bad choice of saying that, as my father got up, and stood in front of my.
"Lou Ellen, what did you say to me?" I was about to answer him, when he harshly slapped me on the cheek. I placed my hand on my cheek, and tears stung.
I felt a burning sensation channeling inside of me, as I felt a harsh kick to my gut, then a punch. My father was livid. But all my rage was inside me, I was calm, I wasn't feeling any pain, even though my father was brutally abusing me. My mind went black, and my vision went fuzzy, and purple tinted.
Suddenly, the burning sensation in me disappeared. I felt a loud shockwave push my father harshly into the wall. My vision cleared, as I felt like I was about to pass out.
I saw my father, who was... tinted purple? "Evil child! Cursed! Murderer!" I knew what he was talking about, my mother died in childbirth, and he always blamed me.
Suddenly, my father started shaking, intensely, and with a loud popping noise, he turned into purple dust. "F-father.... I'm sorry..."
I opened my door and ran.
I ran until I passed out.
Which wasn't very far.
But right before I blacked out... I saw someone with.. goat legs... pick me up..

Hope you like this!