Closet (Renewed)

"You are dating Joe?" Karlie judged with dissatisfaction.
"Lower your voice, nobody knows that yet." Taylor covers Karlie's mouth.
"You should be excited, everyone likes Joe Alwyn." Karlie acts so calm and said.
"I guess. He was really sweet last night when he asked me out, red roses... cute teddy bears, not a lot of guys are like that anymore." Taylor replied.
"Yeah, right, anyway, are you free tonight?" Karlie asked.
"Not really, Joe said he wants to bring me somewhere else." Taylor said and finished the cup of coffee in her hand.
"Well, have fun. Tell me everything about the date tomorrow." Karlie reminds with disappointment.
------------------------------------------
Taylor and Karlie have been best friends since middle school, over 4 years, there intimacy is definitely unchallenged as they always have the other's back, no matter what.
Taylor is currently dating the hottest and coolest boy in the campus— Joe Alwyn.
As for Karlie, she's single for almost half an year, however she's actually drop-dead gorgeous, so many boys have tried to confess to Karlie, but they all get rejected, god knows why.
-------------------------------------------
(That night)
"Hey babe." Joe said and blushes a bit.
"Hi Joe." Taylor waves her hand.
"Ready?" Joe asked.
"I don't know, Joe." Taylor sighed.
"Why?" Joe asked with his curiously.
"Yeah, you were sweet, but after all I only knew you since this semester started, are we taking things, like too impulsively?" Taylor asked.
"Excuse me? You better know who you're talking to, the dream boy in the campus, every girl dreamt to date me, you should be grateful." Joe said madly.
"Chill, you're the one who asked me out." Taylor ridiculed.
"I thought you want to hook up with me, so I 'asked' you out." Joe claimed and quotation-signed the word "asked".
"First thing first, no I didn't wanna hook up with you. Second, it's disgusting to know that what a hypocrite you are to get girls in your bed." Taylor disgusted.
"Bold of you to talk me like that. You're wasting my time, Taylor Swift." Joe points at Taylor's head.
"Likewise." Taylor replied and walks away, to the bus station.
"Hey." Joe yelled.
"What again?" Taylor turns around and asked.
"Don't you dare to tell anybody about what happened tonight." Joe warned, probably think it's embarrassing for 'god of campus' to get rejected by a girl.
Taylor nods a bit and continues walking towards the station. She takes out her phone and texts Karlie.
T: Hey Kar.
K: What's up? How's the date with Joe?
T: It's a complete nightmare, I don't think I like him anyway.
K: Why? He's so 'hot and cute'.
T: He's a jerk.
K: What happened? Tho I been know, at least you still have me :)
Taylor inadvertently grins when she saw this text from Karlie, her best friend.
T: I'll tell you later, it's still early, wanna hang out?
K: I'm exhausted, I just wanna lie in my bed, sleepover maybe?
T: Alright, be there in 30 minutes.
K: kk :)
Taylor smiles once again, Karlie is a sweet and adorable girl, charming, shining and wonderful teenage girl, the definition of perfection, and the dream of every young boys.
-------------------------------------------
(Karlie's house)
"Anyone here?" Taylor yelled in front of Karlie's house.
Taylor has already knocked on the door for a couple of time, but still, no answer.
"Mrs. Kloss?" Taylor tried calling for Karlie's mom but seems like she isn't here neither.
"I guess I have to climb in the house from the windows." Taylor spoke to herself.
Taylor carefully opens the windows and climbs in, she takes off her boots and walk up stairs quietly, to Karlie's bedroom.
"Karlie?" Taylor whispered.
"..." no response.
Karlie is sleeping in her bed, even though she's covering her body with the blanket, Taylor can tell that Karlie is half-naked.
"Karlie Kloss!" Taylor screamed.
"What the fuck!" Karlie pops out off her bed.
"Hahhaahhhh!" Taylor laughs.
"I'm not even dressed... how did you get in?" Karlie blushes.
"I've knocked the door for at least 13 times, but still no one opens the door, so I climbed in." Taylor explained.
"Thank you for that reminder that I should really get a security lock on that window." Karlie purposely joked.
"Still, sorry that you've to climb in, I'm exhausted today." Karlie's cheek turns bit red.
"You don't have to be sorry, now get dressed." Taylor said and picks up the pajamas on the floor.
Karlie takes the cloth and put them on, sit down on her bed and said,
"Tell me about Joe."
"Well... I personally... I do think he's hot, but somehow in the conversation, it's like the demon tear down his mask and reveal himself, he's a jerk, he just pretended to be a nice dreamy guy to get you in bed, then I guarantee he's gonna throw you away like some old toys that you no longer wanna play with, it surely won't work out if we continue." Taylor gasped.
"Not to add salt on your wound but, but told ya." Karlie said.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, love expert, then what about you." Taylor said.
"Me? Desperate as fuck, feeling empty, but still no desire for boys." Karlie said.
"Stop being pessimistic, Josh is actually a nice choice." Taylor said.
"That boy who confessed to me last month?" Karlie asked.
"Yah.Josh Kushner." Taylor added.
"No, the fuck no, he's a childish weirdo." Karlie objected and cold-shouldered.
"What kind of boys you're looking for?" Tayloe further asked.
"I don't know." Karlie answered.
"I'm a bit confused actually." Karlie blushes.
"About what?" Taylor asked.
"My, my sexuality." Karlie stuttered.
"Oh, you think you like girls over boys?" Taylor asked.
"No, it's like I find both genders attractive to me." Karlie explained.
"So you're bisexual, there's nothing to worry about." Taylor comforted.
"I..." Karlie can't squeeze out a single word.
"It's fine, I'm always here for you if you want to say something." Taylor hugged Karlie.
"So, I think I've fallen in love with someone that I shouldn't have, that person has known me for couple of years, we both have a stable relationship years ago, but then suddenly I stop dating, cause I'm confused with who and what I am, and I felt like I was a horrible person to be with someone when myself is one whole mess. That person I love is so perfect, completely out of my league. I just can't help myself, I keep overthinking about that person." Karlie gasped.
"It's not even your fault to love someone else, you are just not ready for embracing yourself, there's no right or wrong in love, what's more, I've been in the same circumstance like you as well, being in love with someone, who, I shouldn't have fell in love with." Taylor smiles.
"Even She is my bestie?" Karlie asked.
"Love is love, there's no right or wrong." Taylor said.
"Thank you." Karlie cried a little.
"Don't cry, things will get better." Taylor holds Karlie in her hug.
"Is the world much more colorful out of the closet?" Karlie asked.
"I've never seen it, but I reckon it is." Taylor replied.
-------------------------------------------
(Weeks later)
"Hey, you did dump Joe after you said he's an asshole right?." Karlie asked.
"Yes, I did. Besides, I think I've found someone better, like I told you few weeks ago." Taylor said.
"Who, and when?" Karlie asked with a bit confusion.
"You'll know later." Taylor said and laughs.
"AHHH, tell me now!" Karlie growled.
"N-o." Taylor mouthed.
Taylor walks away and enters the chemistry lab, leaving Karlie in the middle of the corridor.
"There's literally no boys better in the campus, who is that lucky guy?" Karlie asked herself.
Suddenly, the sound of the announcement breaks Karlie's thoughts.
"Testing... Hey everyone in the campus, this is Taylor Swift speaking, you might not know me, I'm a senior student and is studying in Chemistry. Well I actually should be having chemistry lesson right now instead of making this announcement, but anyway. For people who don't know I broke up with Joe, yes the guy you all 'lusted'', but that's not the main point. Personally, the biggest reason I dumped him is because he's a jerk, girl stay away, honestly. But more importantly, I've found the one and only that I've been searching for, that person has been by my side since middle school, we are really good and close friends. No matter what barricades I'm facing, that person is always there to encounter them with me. Karlie, I love you, and I hope I can be with you, to face these troubles, and be the one who holds your hand, not as you're friend, but holding them like you're mine. Karlie, would you please be my girlfriend? Could we let's get out of the closet together and see how colorful the world is?" Taylor said in the announcement.
Everyone's attention is on Karlie now, but she doesn't care. Tears are running down her face and she slightly rubs them off. Karlie rushes to the direction where the announcement room is, all these years, she has been finding a chance to tell Taylor how much she wanted her, but she's afraid that Taylor doesn't feel the same, and if she confessed to Taylor, their friendship would be ruined. But at this moment, things she has been dreaming for becomes reality, Taylor actually just said 'I love you' to her, and they could be together, as a couple.
"Taylor!" Karlie opens the door and yelled.
"Yeah?" Taylor stands still as she's shook.
"I love you." Karlie said and embraces Taylor so tight, making the shorter girl suffers.
"Karlie..." Taylor taps on Karlie's shoulder.
"Sorry." Karlie laughs during sobbing.
"Aren't you suppose to be having your lesson?" Taylor asked.
"I heard your announcement, so I'm here." Karlie said.
"And you're answer is?" Taylor asked nervously.
"Hell yes. I'd love to be your one and only girlfriend." Karlie smirks.
Taylor pulls Karlie closer and kisses her lips and neck,
"This is what I've been waiting for years."
Taylor mumbled between kisses.
"Me too." Karlie murmured.
"We stepped out the closet together, we nailed it." Taylor said.
"We did, now we are out of the closet, and I now see how truly colorful the world is." Karlie gazes into Taylor's blue eyes and said.
.
.
.
~End~
(This is my first time writing One Shot, hope you enjoy it!
Make sure to follow me on instagram:
@glimsexbubbler)